Patriots or Ravens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots or Ravens?

Who would you rather face in the Superbowl? I'm not sure who to root for. Obviously I want the better match up. We already beat the Patriots so I know we could do it again, but I think the Ravens might be a better match up for us because they're weaker offensively.

Re: Patriots or Ravens?

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]Who would you rather face in the Superbowl? I'm not sure who to root for. Obviously I want the better match up. We already beat the Patriots so I know we could do it again, but I think the Ravens might be a better match up for us because they're weaker offensively.
    [/quote]

:/ first lets beat san fran.

2nd if the ravens win, wouldn't offense superiority really not mean much of anything?

3rd to answer your question. I guess the ravens
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Giants10Joe"]Who would you rather face in the Superbowl? I'm not sure who to root for. Obviously I want the better match up. We already beat the Patriots so I know we could do it again, but I think the Ravens might be a better match up for us because they're weaker offensively.
      [/quote]

2nd if the ravens win, wouldn't offense superiority really not mean much of anything?

3rd to answer your question. I guess the ravens[/quote]
      I don't want to hear Belicheck and Brady arse kissing for two weeks whether the Giants win or not.

Comment

I'm rooting for the Ravens, regardless if we win or lose.

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Giants10Joe"]Who would you rather face in the Superbowl? I'm not sure who to root for. Obviously I want the better match up. We already beat the Patriots so I know we could do it again, but I think the Ravens might be a better match up for us because they're weaker offensively.
          [/quote]

3rd to answer your question. I guess the ravens[/quote]

Obviously we need to beat San Fran first, but I figured that since this game is being played first I might as well make a thread.

Comment

*snoooore*... hm... what? oh... Pats TD. finally something happening in this game.

oh and a Ravens TD to boot. *yawwn* keep it close guys and beat up each other good.

Comment

Ravens. I want revenge.
              We already beat the Pats in both the SB and regular season, so I don't really want that rematch.

But, as everyone here has already said, lets beat SF first.

Comment

Don't care just keep winning Giants!!

Comment

I want a Ravens rematch. We need to avenge our only Super Bowl loss.

Comment

I can never root for the Ravens but I think they would be a better matchup.

Comment

After the first half of the AFC Championship game, I think I can pretty confidently say we can beat both these teams (and so can the 49ers, the NFC will win the Superbowl).

Comment

This game is playing in the Ravens favor, low scoring favors Ravens D, but Flaco needs to step it up. I guess Reed was spot on on his assessment of his QB.

Comment

Reasons to hope the Ravens win:

1) Not as good as the Patriots and less experienced QB

2) Gives us a chance to beat Baltimore in the Super Bowl and make things right after our loss in 2000.

3) We have nothing to prove with the Patriots. We already beat them at their best on the biggest stage in 2007. Then we beat them again this year in the regular season. We have more to lose then gain if we play them again in the Super Bowl; they will be out for revenge.

Comment

Ravens rematch! I want serious revenge on Ray Lewis and company!

Comment

[quote user="53canton"]Ravens rematch! I want serious revenge on Ray Lewis and company![/quote]

Do we have any players remaining from that 2000 Super Bowl team? Who do the Ravens still have, just Lewis?

Comment

Working...
                              X