***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: GIANTS AT 49ERS - NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: GIANTS AT 49ERS - NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME***

less than an hour now...i'm more pumped than 2007...LETS GO GIANTS.....

Comment

This is gonna be a great game. Any one hear about weather?. I'd rather have rain than wind.

Comment

[quote user="bearbryant"]

This is gonna be a great game. Any one hear about weather?. I'd rather have rain than wind.

[/quote]

Heres to hoping its not a great game, but a Giant blowout.

Comment

[quote user="bearbryant"]

[/quote]

i think the weather is calling for both wind and rain!

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="Zaggs"][quote user="bearbryant"]

[/quote]

Heres to hoping its not a great game, but a Giant blowout.
            [/quote]

[y]

sigpic

Comment

pumped and ready to go from England ....all through the night !

Go Giants
              Winter Is Coming .... Go Giants !

Comment

2 more games, that's all I want.

Comment

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]pumped and ready to go from England ....all through the night !

Go Giants[/quote] lets goUK...ENGLAND .... ALL IN !!
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"]2 more games, that's all I want.
                    [/quote]

And so you'll receive
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

My guts feel like they are going to come out lol

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]pumped and ready to go from England ....all through the night !

Go Giants[/quote] lets goUK...ENGLAND .... ALL IN !![/quote]

The Queen's Own is among us, we are now ALL IN.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

ok lets go

Giants vs. Pats in superbowl!

sigpic

Comment

We will play the Patriots in the Super Bowl...and we will beat them []

Comment

I WANNA SEE SOME SALSA DANCIN' !!!!!!!!

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!

Comment

LETS GO GMEN TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND! ALL IN FELLAS

Comment

Working...
                                X