X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: GIANTS AT 49ERS - NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME***

I'm so nervous right now...

Comment

****ing commercials!!!!

Comment

It's time, past time, for us to start the game clock
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Ball is harder to hold on to AND it's heavier since the ball soaks up the water. It throws off alot!

Comment

Damn weather looks horrible out there.

Classic NFC Bout!

Comment

START THE GAME ALREADY!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue1971"]

[quote user="Bigbluebeast"]I'm so pumped up for this game I'm gonna start tackling household items.[/quote]

just dont hit anything valuable to you!

[/quote]

I'll try not to because the wife will have my ..... :-)

Comment

49er fans are idiots I swear. Shut these punks up EARLY...

Comment

[quote user="Snappinnecks"]Ball is harder to hold on to AND it's heavier since the ball soaks up the water. It throws off alot![/quote]

they should use enough balls to keep them relatively dry!

sigpic

Comment

• Re: ***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: GIANTS AT 49ERS - NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME***

I didnt know this was the SuperBowl... START THE GAME ALREADY, Fransisco.

Comment

Listen to SF fans boo during the anthem,

Classy
                        They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

****ing 49ers fans booing during the anthem!! WOW

Comment

You guys have kept me sane throughtout this season. Now lets go BIGGGG BLUUUEEEE!!!
                            Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I'm so nervous right now...[/quote]

took the words out of my mouth
                              LETS GO BIG BLUE!

Comment

My heart is jumping out of my chest and Eli looks as cool as a cucumber haha

Comment

Working...
                                X