***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: GIANTS AT 49ERS - NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: GIANTS AT 49ERS - NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME***

You have got to be kidding me. SF fans are really booing during the National Anthem when the camera pans to a Giant? Woeful. Glad my team and fanbase doesn't roll like that

Comment

Strahan has his jersey on
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

It looks horrible out there.

Comment

Good to see the 49er's fans keeping it classy by booing during the National Anthem.

Comment

It does look miserable over there, and Eli still looks a bit under the weather

Comment

Come on Giants. Do It!!!!!!!!

Comment

these adverts seem more important than the game!
                sigpic

Comment

Lets go GIANTS!!! ALL IN!!

PLAY SMART! NO NO NO NO TURNOVERS!!

Comment

I'm no nervous wtf. Too many analysts picked us to win so that worries me right there...lol

Comment

[quote user="GMen869007"]It does look miserable over there, and Eli still looks a bit under the weather
                      [/quote]

Really? I thought he looks like he could stab your eyes out and immediately get on the phone to order some take out.

Comment

We want the ball to start the second half
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="Zaggs"]Good to see the 49er's fans keeping it classy by booing during the National Anthem.
                          [/quote]

So disrespectful

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Strahan has his jersey on
                            [/quote]

hes prolly pumped to get in with them!

sigpic

Comment

I didnt kow the San Fran Fanbase is that much classless.
                              Booing our players during the national anthem?
                              reminds me of the jets.
                              We have to shut up these ungrateful fans and move on to Indianapolis.

Comment

TC is the man.

Comment

Working...
                                X