Perry Fewell RIP 2010-2011. Here lies the king of the "rush 3"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry Fewell RIP 2010-2011. Here lies the king of the "rush 3"

WT hell.. i mean jesus...are you frekin blind or something Perry.

Leave just LEAVE !!!
    sigpic

Re: Perry Fewell RIP 2010-2011. Here lies the king of the "rush 3"

I can't believe that I am saying this, but Fewells is just as bad a Bill Sheridan. Absolutely no adjustments. He is just simply clueless.
    Lets go, Giants!

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"]WT hell.. i mean jesus...are you frekin blind or something Perry. Leave just LEAVE !!![/quote]

yea, i think hes gone!

if not the fans will erupt!

sigpic

Comment

It has nothing do with the fact that this doesn't play for Coughlin ? O 'Really

Comment

Trade Osi to the Rams for Spags.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue1971"]

[quote user="britishblue2"]WT hell.. i mean jesus...are you frekin blind or something Perry. Leave just LEAVE !!![/quote]

yea, i think hes gone!

if not the fans will erupt!

[/quote] +1

His schemes are just soooo SOFT.

Spags set the benchmark...can you imagine a Spags D playing and laying like this... me neither mate
            sigpic

Comment

For a while there I thought he was doing a good job, but apparently the opposition figured him out and he hasn't been able to do a damn thing about it, ala Sherridan.

Comment

you'dbe better off bagging groceries at wallmart Fewell. You are a discgrace...awfull...just awfull.

Tonight im officially out on this coaching team....time for change
                sigpic

Comment

[quote user="VTC_NYG"]For a while there I thought he was doing a good job, but apparently the opposition figured him out and he hasn't been able to do a damn thing about it, ala Sherridan.[/quote]

The only game he looked good in was the Patriots... and he obviously stole that plan from Spags.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Comment

So.... can anyone tell me why they hired another Tim Lewis????????

Comment

If Fewell goes, TC has to go too. How many bad coordinators can this guy be responsible for hiring before he gets tossed out too? His biggest weakness IMO . . . .

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"]WT hell.. i mean jesus...are you frekin blind or something Perry. Leave just LEAVE !!![/quote]What you said BB2
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]If Fewell goes, TC has to go too. How many bad coordinators can this guy be responsible for hiring before he gets tossed out too? His biggest weakness IMO . . . .[/quote] +1
                          sigpic

Comment

clean house

Comment

Been saying that he hasn't shown much. Another masterful 3 man Rush, but our Oline doesn't get much better grades.

Only thing that helps us is we get the cowboys twice, but if we get passed them and into the playoffs won't matter with these last 2 weeks of games we haven't shown up for.
                              Peace,
                              DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Working...
                              X