Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye Tom Coughlin..and he knows it...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Tom Coughlin..and he knows it...

Sitting there...blank expression...sad, but he is probably gone.* Pierre thomas had to signal them to chase him bc this defense is a joke.* I wish I could stop watching but I cant.* This team is a complete joke, Perry Fewell is a joke with his horrible schemes.* Bring in Cowher.* I am so tired of this crap.* Thanks Tom for everything, but I dont see this lasting any longer.

Re: Goodbye Tom Coughlin..and he knows it...

I hope I next Head Coach is not a dinosaur! We need some youngblood!
    carlton51

Comment

Like I said before, they should do him a favor and fire him after this game. No point of playing out the season defeated.........

Comment

[quote user="carlton5127@msn.com"]I hope I next Head Coach is not a dinosaur! We need some youngblood![/quote]

yeah, this zombie head coach needs to go, time for new direction.

Comment

idk tom has looked expressionless in many embarrasing losses and we decide to keep him

Comment

[quote user="funkybudda"][quote user="carlton5127@msn.com"]I hope I next Head Coach is not a dinosaur! We need some youngblood![/quote]

[/quote]zombie, bystander, useless, idiot, moron, stupid, anything goes. Only RoanokeFan thinks Coughlin is a "genius"

Comment

Wasn't all this said last year!
              Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

actually 2 years

Comment

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="funkybudda"][quote user="carlton5127@msn.com"]I hope I next Head Coach is not a dinosaur!* We need some youngblood![/quote]

[/quote]zombie, bystander, useless, idiot, moron, stupid, anything goes. Only RoanokeFan thinks Coughlin is a "genius"
                  [/quote]

You absolutely suck. And have no respect.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Sitting there...blank expression...sad, but he is gone.* Pierre thomas had to signal them to chase him bc this defense is a joke.* I wish I could stop watching but I cant.* This team is a complete joke, Perry Fewell is a joke with his horrible schemes.* Bring in Cowher.* I am so tired of this crap.* Thanks Tom, but good riddens.[/quote]

**** Cowher

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Sitting there...blank expression...sad, but he is gone. Pierre thomas had to signal them to chase him bc this defense is a joke. I wish I could stop watching but I cant. This team is a complete joke, Perry Fewell is a joke with his horrible schemes. Bring in Cowher. I am so tired of this crap. Thanks Tom, but good riddens.[/quote] **** Cowher[/quote]

Ok no cowher..bring in the Michelin man..bring in samuel L jackson...IDC, but Tom has to go. I love the guy and what he has done, but enough is enough...

Comment

This is ridiculous. His 2nd half schedule says enough. We need new material around here when we have this much talent, it's ridiculous how much they suck. especially the d

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Sitting there...blank expression...sad, but he is gone.* Pierre thomas had to signal them to chase him bc this defense is a joke.* I wish I could stop watching but I cant.* This team is a complete joke, Perry Fewell is a joke with his horrible schemes.* Bring in Cowher.* I am so tired of this crap.* Thanks Tom, but good riddens.[/quote]

**** Cowher[/quote]

for reallllll....what the fk is everyones obsession with cowher..he was trash

Comment

ok lets hear who you want then....because Tom is gone.

Comment

THIS MUCH TALENT? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT AT THIS POINT? The changes that need to be made begin with Tuck and Osi. Then Jacobs and Bradshaw. These guys are over paid and over rated.None of those players can keep from getting hurt, and in addition, we can use the money to put together a better team.

Comment

Working...
                              X