Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relax guys, I think I see what Gilbride's doing and I like it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relax guys, I think I see what Gilbride's doing and I like it.

Look at T.O.P. We're DOMINATING.

I'm upset we haven't scored anything (as of yet) but I think he's trying to keep them on the field as long as he can to tire the defense out. Other than the Davis TD catch, we're playing ok so far. I'm still not convinced the niners can drive the length of the field to score TDs.

Re: Relax guys, I think I see what Gilbride's doing and I like it.

Gilbride is calling a good game so far. The Giants are the better team outside of ST's, the Niners have just gotten the breaks so far. Great call and execution to get it to Big bear for the TD!

Comment

Defunately a battle we want to win. gonna be a tough game

Comment

Long as the long drives not only move the sticks, at the end, we get the six.

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"]Long as the long drives not only move the sticks, at the end, we get the six.[/quote]

you should be a poet GWAT haha

Comment

TDs are the stuff, FGs not enough ............... []

Comment

[quote user="Kendo15"]TDs are the stuff, FGs not enough ............... []
              [/quote]

Normally I agree with you, but against a very good 49ers defense and a not-as-good 49er offense field goals may actually be fine.

Obviously I'd like the TDs too, but I'll take any points.

Comment

[/quote]You are right.
                We need out team to get tds more than the 49ers tonight
                because inorder for our Giants to get into the Superbowl,
                tds needs to be their goal not fieldgoals..

Comment

Yeah I hope you're right, and then break it out in the 4th quarter.
                  8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

We need to score on the opening drive in the 2nd half. That would be HUGE!!

Comment

[quote user="Dirt66"]We need to score on the opening drive in the 2nd half. That would be HUGE!![/quote]

+1.

sigpic

Comment

Eli, Nicks and Cruz are the guys to save us,
                        Their only weapons are Gore and Davies.

Taaaaaaxxxiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...............

Comment

[/quote]

In that situation, with only peanuts worth of time left on the clock, with us getting the ball back at the beginning of the 2nd half, we got the points we needed to now drive at their throats.

BOOM!!!

Comment

[quote user="simms56"]Gilbride is calling a good game so far. The Giants are the better team outside of ST's, the Niners have just gotten the breaks so far. Great call and execution to get it to Big bear for the TD!
                            [/quote]

I agree. No need for unnecessary risk. We will fair well at the end. We need to put another score on the board because we know the niners will not stop fighting until the end.
                            Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

DUDE can bradshaw run north for ONE play!

Comment

Working...
                              X