X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire the Def Coord

Immediately

Re: Fire the Def Coord

Come on. KP looked like he was asleep. and so was the D-line!!!!

Comment

Off you go troll
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

You're an idiot.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Meanwhile the offense has been phenomenal this second half /sarcasm
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Not going anywhere, I will make this same post every minute of every day until the DC is gone

Comment

[quote user="WKNY"]Not going anywhere, I will make this same post every minute of every day until the DC is gone
              [/quote]

the def coord can't make his players cover Vernon Davis. This is a good season for the giants. They got lucky and beat a better team than they were (packers) and lost to a better team. Great season for a franchise that's traditionally been pretty bad. Hopes are high.

Comment

If the Giants lose this game, it's because the covered the 49ers best receiver with safeties. Blame who you like for that.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Off you go troll
                  [/quote]

+infinite infinite

The offense is playing so conservative. KG please do something.
                  Lets go, Giants!

Comment

[quote user="ElisStomach"]Great season for a franchise that's traditionally been pretty bad.[/quote]

Only 4 teams have won more super bowls than the giants, only 2 have won more overall championships? Traditionally pretty bad? What the hell are you talking about.

Moreover, the GAME ISN'T EVEN OVER YET.

If we win I hope none of you trolls are here celebrating.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Off you go troll
                      [/quote]

+infinite infinite

The offense is playing so conservative. KG please do something.
                      Lets go, Giants!

Comment

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"][quote user="ElisStomach"]Great season for a franchise that's traditionally been pretty bad.[/quote]

Only 3 teams have won more super bowls than the giants, only 2 have won more overall championships? Traditionally pretty bad? What the hell are you talking about.

Moreover, the GAME ISN'T EVEN OVER YET.

If we win I hope none of you trolls are here celebrating.
                        [/quote]

well said
                        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Working...
                        X