after last night I am done with Osi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after last night I am done with Osi

Hope JPP starts from here on out.. If you did not watch him the last few weeks and last night especially please do not comment until you see what I saw.

Re: after last night I am done with Osi

What did you see?

Kind of difficult to comment if you don't tell us what exactly you are talking about.

Comment

I think Kiwi needs to get back at DE....sucks to have to switch him back and forth.

But I think Kiwi and JPP are the top 2 DEs for the Giants right now.

Comment

I wonder how bad his ankle injury is

Comment

before he got hurt, he was basically just a body on the field.

He did not bring any physicality or intensity to the defense, on running plays he was pushed 7 yards backwards..

on passing plays he only tries to out manuever you with speed, when you nuetralize that as he has been the past few weeks he comes with patty cake han slaps hoping to tickle o linemen out of the way

Comment

[quote user="embeshAtYa"]I wonder how bad his ankle injury is[/quote]Funny.. I was wonderering the same thing last night. I watched him walk to the trainers room in the first quarter , thinking what`s wrong with him.I heard " sprained ankle " and thought " you `ve got to be kidding " . Not even a limp on him.

Comment

[quote user="mcillo"][quote user="embeshAtYa"]I wonder how bad his ankle injury is[/quote]Funny.. I was wonderering the same thing last night. I watched him walk to the trainers room in the first quarter , thinking what`s wrong with him.I heard " sprained ankle " and thought " you `ve got to be kidding " . Not even a limp on him.[/quote]

Its funny because they said he was just going to get his ankle looked at and retaped quick and would be back then all of a sudden hes done for the game. The guy is bum, always has been, always will be. Follow Jacobs and the coaching staff out.

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]I think Kiwi needs to get back at DE....sucks to have to switch him back and forth.

But I think Kiwi and JPP are the top 2 DEs for the Giants right now.[/quote]

could happen if we let Osi go next year
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]I think Kiwi needs to get back at DE....sucks to have to switch him back and forth.

+1 and I'd sit Tuck until he decides if he's going to stop worrying about getting injured. It comes with the territory.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JMFP2"]I think Kiwi needs to get back at DE....sucks to have to switch him back and forth.

[/quote]

Don't you think that's a given?
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JMFP2"]I think Kiwi needs to get back at DE....sucks to have to switch him back and forth.

[/quote]

If? I'd think it's a forgone conclusion at this point.

We could do a lot worse then having Kiwi/Tuck/JPP on rotation.

Of course that means we have to re-sign Kiwi.
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="bigbluefan1986"]

He did not bring any physicality or intensity to the defense, on running plays he was pushed 7 yards backwards..

on passing plays he only tries to out manuever you with speed, when you nuetralize that as he has been the past few weeks he comes with patty cake han slaps hoping to tickle o linemen out of the way

[/quote]

Well, I saw 2 good pressures on Brees. One was Tucks missed tackle / sack, the other was Osi hitting Brees on the arm on a third down causing a incomplete.

Other then that, no one on defense did anything outside of JPP.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JMFP2"]I think Kiwi needs to get back at DE....sucks to have to switch him back and forth.

[/quote]

[/quote]

na

3.5 on the cap really isn't ALOT. Depends how the season finishes out
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JMFP2"]I think Kiwi needs to get back at DE....sucks to have to switch him back and forth.

[/quote]

[/quote]

na

3.5 on the cap really isn't ALOT. Depends how the season finishes out
                            [/quote]

He's never going to get what he wants money wise here. His play has been average of late and now injured again.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="bigbluefan1986"]

[/quote]

Well, I saw 2 good pressures on Brees. One was Tucks missed tackle / sack, the other was Osi hitting Brees on the arm on a third down causing a incomplete.

Other then that, no one on defense did anything outside of JPP.[/quote]

JPP was the only lineman I saw hustling the whole game. Seeing Tuck staying down on one knee after Brees got away from him was enough for me to realize he's not helping.

Comment

Working...
                              X