Antrel Rolle Says The Giants Will Absolutely Make The Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Antrel Rolle Says The Giants Will Absolutely Make The Playoffs

[quote user="bklyn1028"]YOu know, I can see everyone letting off steam, and ready to chop TC and Fewell, and Reese's heads off. But lets be realistic, it's not over yet. The eagles fans can flap their gums, cuz it's over for them. It's not for us. WE are still in the thick of it. Damn, we sucked in 07, and look what we did. Faith brothers, faith in our guys. Don't write them off yet.[/quote]

I admire your enthusiasm....I really do.....but..

1....where is the running game going to come from? Dont say Bradshaw because even when he gtes back the oline still sucks. Also I think he gets hurt again within a game or two when he gets back.

2.....where is the good oline play going to come from?

3.....where is the pass rush going to come from?

4......where is the run and pass defense going to come from?

5.......where is the pride going to come from?

6.....Eli has now thrown a pick in the last 4 games. When we will he put a leash on that??

7.......when will the coaches actually come up with somethng that works?

8.......even with Boley the LB crew is average at best.

This is a much worse team then in 07. Not even a comparisson.

Dont get me wrong. I love the Gianst and will root for them till the day I die but whilehaving optimism is good but you have to back it up with something.....right?

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

someone just tell rolle to stfu already. play ball and shut up.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaahaha...

Comment

wonder how he is going to make that happen???

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Glad to have Rolle here. He talks confidently. I say good! You need confidence to play this brutal & fickle game.

Comment

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]lmao . you know what? im done with this guy. im sorry but he talks too much and never backs it up
              [/quote] at this point id take a overly confident guy like rolle over some of our other vets that are collecting a paycheck & seem like they couldn't care less about winning....

Comment

id rather a guy that comes to work brings in his lunch pail ,goes about his business and shows us on the field he means business.

time for tc to hand out the "talk is cheap" t shirts

Comment

We might win if he'd not say anything at all

As TC says..."shut up and play"

Comment

I am sick of Antrelle Rolle, For a guy who is a total non-factor, he sure does run his mouth a lot. When he signed his contract we made him the highest paid Safety in the history of the sport. This is Reese's worst move.

Rolle can;t cover, he doesn't get INTs. Other that that he is great.

He seriously needs to keep his mouth shut and make some damn plays. Then he can talk.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]someone just tell rolle to stfu already. play ball and shut up.
                      [/quote]

Exactly!!

I am on the same page as you are on this one old friend!

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]someone just tell rolle to stfu already. play ball and shut up.
                        [/quote]

+1
                        Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Aww, that's cute. He's delusional at this point.

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"][quote user="Harooni"]someone just tell rolle to stfu already.*** play ball and shut up.
                            [/quote]

Exactly!!

I am on the same page as you are on this one old friend!
                            [/quote]

Agree with you both tons here. I dont ever hear Ed Reed, Troy P, or any of the other truly dynamic safties running their mouths everytime they get the chance. I do see them however making impact plays every game, I do see their defenses playing at a totally different level than the giants defense, when in the **** is Rolle going to learn?

Reese is good at drafting talent. He has been pretty poor in the FA world IMO. Canty is average at best, Baas average at best, Rolle average at best, yet they are all paid like top 5 players at their position.

Reeses best FA move was grabbing Boley, and even he isnt great/cant stay healthy. I liked the move for the added speed factor he brought to the table. But he cant stay healthy and cant dominate his position.. His speed allows him to make plays, but he cannot take over a game like a lot of other defensive players around the league......

Have Reese focus his attention on the drafts. We need someone else calling the shots when it comes to FA.

Comment

It was a radio interview for goodness sakes. You don't go on a radio show to say nothing. The guy was trying to show some guts & enthusiasm.

"Absolutely. Absolutely, man," Antrel Rolle replied during a radio interview Tuesday. "Let me tell you something: We're gonna fight. And you know what, everyone might be coming off the Giants' bandwagon, which is fine".

..."I'm a fighter. I fought to the end last night and I'm going to fight to the end of the season no matter which road it takes," Rolle said.

Alot of you guys are so bitter after last night's debacle that you hate everyone, including the guys who are still trying.

Comment

I wish the rest of the defense was like Rolle. Take it personal, get pissed, show it!

Giants are playing cooperate ball...they need more attitude.

When a player sticks up for his team, takes things personal, shows some competitive spirit....that's the kind of player I want playing for the Giants.

Maybe im delusional, maybe Im just crazy...but the good NY Giant teams played with attitude...not this "its a business" attitude Im seeing now days.

Im tired of seeing the Giants get punk'd. They got punk'd by NO and they got punk'd by Philly. When players on other teams start treating your team like punks...there's a definite problem. That is not Giant football.

/rant off

I agree the Giants will make the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X