Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antrel Rolle Says The Giants Will Absolutely Make The Playoffs

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...-make-playoffs

Well I guess you gotta love his confidence.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: Antrel Rolle Says The Giants Will Absolutely Make The Playoffs

Beat the cowboys twice, that's all I ask, I'd love to be the team to knock out dallas and get into the playoffs,

But does it happen? We shall see.

Comment

lmao . you know what? im done with this guy. im sorry but he talks too much and never backs it up
      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

about time these guys stop doing radio...take the fines...shut the **** up and get in the film room or something that will actually make you better
        or are these guys getting their post career media resume together

Comment

I have hadalmost 24 hours to digest last night's defeat.Yesterday is over.I think as crazy as this may seem we are going to start our season now.We do not need to beat GB.We just need to play a good game and prove to ourselves we can beat anyone.History will repeat itself and like our last regular season game in 2007 against NE where we we played well. We will build on this game and then move on.We will beat dallas, then the jests ,which will be sweet to watch ryan's face,then washington and as another nail in the romeo saga and his grin,beat the cowboys and get into the playoffs.Then we make noise in playoffs and TC retires to the accolades of the football world.Go Big Blue TC you need to make some changes in these last games.I believe you will figure this out

Comment

[quote user="plc"].We do not need to beat GB.[/quote]

then why do you want to make it to the playoffs?
            Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

[quote user="Antwuan"]http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/8793/rolle-giants-will-absolutely-make-playoffs

Well I guess you gotta love his confidence.[/quote]

Well I guess since Rolle said we are..oh wait..didn't OSI promise no second half collapse?

Comment

[quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="plc"].We do not need to beat GB.[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL...Exactly.....

Comment

Because we will and TC will retire on his terms which after his SB win he deserves

Comment

[quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="plc"].We do not need to beat GB.[/quote]

[/quote]
                    lol seriously.....there is no point of going to the playoffs if we're going to get our a## handed to us by the Packers or Saints, I'd rather not get to the playoffs, start rebuilding this organization starting from coaching, and get a slightly better draft pick

Comment

[quote user="plc"]Because we will and TC will retire on his terms which after his SB win he deserves[/quote]

Man comments like this just get me hyped.

Based off the past I am pretty sure you are going to be wrong, but hey man I am with you.

Rolle is the man...on a defense that shows no confidence he is the only one trying to do something. People here hate Rolle for REALLY no reason lol..calling him out like he is the only reason we lost yesterday. STFU

I guess they miss Will Demps or CC

Comment

If we do not make the playoffs , maybe Rolle should give up his salary ..... I am tired of the yapping ..... and not backing it up ? We are starting to be the Jets

Comment

[quote user="plc"]I have had*almost 24 hours to digest last night's defeat.Yesterday is over.I think as crazy as this may seem we are going to start our season now.We do not need to beat GB.We just need to play a good game and prove to ourselves we can beat anyone.History will repeat itself and like our last regular season game in 2007 against NE where we we played well. We will build on this game and then move on.We will beat dallas, then the jests ,which will be sweet to watch ryan's face,*then washington and as another nail in the romeo saga and his grin,*beat the cowboys and get into the playoffs.Then we make noise in playoffs and TC retires to the accolades of the football world.Go Big Blue TC you need to make some changes in these last games.I believe you will figure this out[/quote]We beat New England in Foxboro and couldn't build on that so what makes you think we're gonna get extra amped up for beating Dallas... a team that we always beat? Confidence builders are beating teams like GB and that team that was playing pitch and catch on us last night. This team isn't ready for primetime.

Comment

YOu know, I can see everyone letting off steam, and ready to chop TC and Fewell, and Reese's heads off. But lets be realistic, it's not over yet. The eagles fans can flap their gums, cuz it's over for them. It's not for us. WE are still in the thick of it. Damn, we sucked in 07, and look what we did. Faith brothers, faith in our guys. Don't write them off yet.
                            I miss Red Hook

Comment

[quote user="plc"]I have had*almost 24 hours to digest last night's defeat.Yesterday is over.I think as crazy as this may seem we are going to start our season now.We do not need to beat GB.We just need to play a good game and prove to ourselves we can beat anyone.History will repeat itself and like our last regular season game in 2007 against NE where we we played well. We will build on this game and then move on.We will beat dallas, then the jests ,which will be sweet to watch ryan's face,*then washington and as another nail in the romeo saga and his grin,*beat the cowboys and get into the playoffs.Then we make noise in playoffs and TC retires to the accolades of the football world.Go Big Blue TC you need to make some changes in these last games.I believe you will figure this out[/quote]

HUH?

Comment

Working...
                              X