I notice that

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I notice that

when we can get a sack, we grab the jersey and the qb gets away from us a lot. I don't see that from other teams or is it just me?

Re: I notice that

I also see the Giants call a lot of plays that get 0 or 1 yard. Face it, they would be a much better team with the right coaching. Coughlin and Gilbride just don't cut it.

Comment

[quote user="garyallan"]I also see the Giants call a lot of plays that get 0 or 1 yard. Face it, they would be a much better team with the right coaching. Coughlin and Gilbride just don't cut it.[/quote]

coughlin did a great job with a struggling franchise and a team with little talent on it. I think they did well this season.

Comment

[quote user="ElisStomach"][quote user="garyallan"]I also see the Giants call a lot of plays that get 0 or 1 yard. Face it, they would be a much better team with the right coaching. Coughlin and Gilbride just don't cut it.[/quote]

coughlin did a great job with a struggling franchise and a team with little talent on it. I think they did well this season.[/quote]

seriously, get a life.

Comment

[quote user="Erubesco"][quote user="ElisStomach"][quote user="garyallan"]I also see the Giants call a lot of plays that get 0 or 1 yard. Face it, they would be a much better team with the right coaching. Coughlin and Gilbride just don't cut it.[/quote]

coughlin did a great job with a struggling franchise and a team with little talent on it. I think they did well this season.[/quote]

seriously, get a life.[/quote]

pretty impressive if I am not living and able to type on the internet. spooky also.

Comment

[quote user="ElisStomach"][quote user="Erubesco"][quote user="ElisStomach"][quote user="garyallan"]I also see the Giants call a lot of plays that get 0 or 1 yard. Face it, they would be a much better team with the right coaching. Coughlin and Gilbride just don't cut it.[/quote]

seriously, get a life.[/quote]

pretty impressive if I am not living and able to type on the internet. spooky also.[/quote]

Thanks for the info, Mr. Literal...

Comment

I just look at the lack of discipline and the play calling, they just made 1 yard on a pass pay.

Comment

Play Calling,,, I rest my case.

Comment

Working...
                X