Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lack of pass rush is never a good thing. On Sunday, you'll see what the reverse of a lack of pass rush looks like. Be prepared to be brought back to yesteryear and the "stomp it out" defense you used to have. Should be fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roswell777 View Post
      The twins in that pic are in their last year of med school. They'll be 25 in June.
      OK...THAT is awesome. Two doctors in the family.

Well done my friend.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
        I bet you wouldn't be joking if you knew someone with kids that had their roof torn off their house in the middle of the night.
        My family grew up in central Illinois.
        Life is too short my friend. You need to lighten up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          OK...THAT is awesome. Two doctors in the family.

Well done my friend.
          Thanks MH. My daughter is a doctor too lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
            Do you really think any of this is taken seriously? It's a message board. Lighten up.

I dont know how anyone can possibly take any of it seriously, or even personally, but apparently, some do.

Comment

Life is too short my friend. You need to lighten up.
              https://youtu.be/U-z2YzmeT3g?t=22s

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercury View Post
                With an inexperienced QB, you want to make it difficult for him to understand who is coming and who isnt. Lots of blitz packages will confuse him and hopefully sometimes we will get there.
                Don't have time to read this entire thread but agree with you Mercury, we need to pressure him not just try to contain him.

Comment

Thanks MH. My daughter is a doctor too lol.
                  OK...I'll brag a little. My daughter's not a doctor but she did get her masters from Johns Hopkins in computer engineering.

Comment

OK...I'll brag a little. My daughter's not a doctor but she did get her masters from Johns Hopkins in computer engineering.
                    Well...my daughter's not a Dr. but she did stay at a Holiday Inn Express...

Comment

Congrats to both of you guys.
                      Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

That's awesome. It's ok to brag about your kids if they worked hard. It's not like we are taking the credit.

Comment

That's awesome. It's ok to brag about your kids if they worked hard. It's not like we are taking the credit.
                          One great thing is that the presents coming in for Christmas and birthdays are now better than the ones going out.

Don't think there are enough years to even it out though.

Comment

One great thing is that the presents coming in for Christmas and birthdays are now better than the ones going out.

Don't think there are enough years to even it out though.
                            That diploma you watched her get....priceless

The best present. This year my daughter gave me a grandson.

Comment

Working...
                            X