Supermann

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supermann

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Re: Supermann

You just gotta BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Best description of ELI yet.
      Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

I LOVE IT! YEAH GUYS!!!!

WE GOT NE'S NUMBER TOO!

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][/quote]After the beating he took today, he stood tall like SUPERMAN!

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][/quote]

[B]

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

The Mann of Steel!! He toosome vicious hits today and got right back up.

Comment

Funny side note, Jets fans don't know who to root for hahaha

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"]Funny side note, Jets fans don't know who to root for hahaha[/quote]

Too busy pointing fingers.

Comment

I heard a funny story this week fbomb

Kerry was out at Oakland this year collecting $3million for a days work and he ran into Trey Junkin in the hallway who was there as a consultant..

Kerry said he shook his hand but just had no words that could come out of his mouth

Poor Trey turned to drinking for quite a few years after that game.....amazing as that was Kerrys problem wayyyyyy back

I always thought Collins should have had a few belts before the game started like ol Bobby Layne....it would have calmed his nerves.....maybe Trey's too

Personally could never play pool well without downing a few

Congrats to all......glad to be back here for another SB run..........I think it was right after the last one I got banned[]

Comment

This picture of Eli should be on a shirt!!

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]I heard a funny story this week fbomb

Kerry was out at Oakland this year collecting $3million for a days work and he ran into Trey Junkin in the hallway who was there as a consultant..

Kerry said he shook his hand but just had no words that could come out of his mouth

Poor Trey turned to drinking for quite a few years after that game.....amazing as that was Kerrys problem wayyyyyy back

I always thought Collins should have had a few belts before the game started like ol Bobby Layne....it would have calmed his nerves.....maybe Trey's too

Personally could never play pool well without downing a few

Congrats to all......glad to be back here for another SB run..........I think it was right after the last one I got banned[]
                        [/quote]

lol....good to have you back, Jakk.

Comment

Not letting this one slip away!!

Comment

He got his butt kicked today, but he kept on getting up like Rocky Balboa. The 49er's defense was fierce.

Comment

Eli had that one third down conversion [to Cruz?] where he held that sucker for as long as humanly possible and took a shot that could only remind me of Leonard Marshall payback or something.

I can only imagine Belichek sending in his spies to taint more of Eli's snackpacks.

Comment

Working...
                              X