Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****** Official GIANTS are going to Superbowl XLVI for a rematch of Superbowl XLII ******

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****** Official GIANTS are going to Superbowl XLVI for a rematch of Superbowl XLII ******

At the start of the year, I said we had 5-11 written all over us.

Never have I been so glad to be such a moron.

This team has shown heart and character that I don't know I have ever seen in a football team.

Re: ****** Official GIANTS are going to Superbowl XLVI for a rematch of Superbowl XLII ******

How many time does Eli have to beat Tom Brady....at least once more

Comment

Re: ****** Official GIANTS are going to Superbowl XLVI for a rematch of Superbowl XLII ******

I don't like the idea of a rematch. We beat them twice already.. they will be out for our heads.

Comment

The Giants went from 12 points down with around 3-5 minutes left at Dallas facing possible playoff elimination to SUPERBOWL-bound!!!!!!!!

Simply Amazing!!!!!!

Comment

I thought we were dead after the new Orleans debacle.... This is eerily similar to 07 ... I gave up on the team midseason then and did the same now.... There's no stopping us now

Comment

i love this team. very proud of the way they played today.

that win......on the road is the mark of a great champion!

Go Giants!

sigpic

Comment

So proud of this team. I love them so damn much. The defense stepped up when our offense couldn't get it going in the second half. And props to Thomas with two heads-up plays.

Play calling will hopefully be better next week. Aside from horrible offensive line play, I think the second half was one of the worst play calling halves of the year. 1st down - maybe one yard gain if that. 2nd down - sack. 3rd down - play breaks down. We need to get first downs without taking it all the way to third down lol.

Comment

There's still room on the bus guys....all aboard ....

ITS PAAAARTY TIME !!!!
                sigpic

Comment

ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! SEE MY SIG. Pretty much says it all!!!!! GO GIANTS!!! Lets bring home #4!!!!!!

Comment

ALL IN BABY! GGGGGGGGGGGGG MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You guys better beat the Pats, lol. Personally don't want to see them win the SB.

That just me tho.. but I know you guys feel the same way, of course.

Comment

Unreal. All in!

Comment

I still can't believe it.

Comment

Great old time Defensive game, Great Win! Bring on The Pats

Comment

Working...
                              X