ALEX SMITH= TIM TEBOW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALEX SMITH= TIM TEBOW

YUP...I'D SAY AFTER WATCHING THE 9ERS TRY DESPERATELY NOT TO PUT IT IN HIS HANDS AND ALL HIS TEBOW LIKE ONE HOPS, HE WAS GARBAGE GRANOLA!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH REMEMBER THE 9ER MORONS WHO SAID SMITH IS AS GOOD AS ELI?

HAHAHAH MAYBE TEBOW

Re: ALEX SMITH= TIM TEBOW

How can you insult Tebow like that?

Comment

yeah, he's a game manager playing way over his head.

Comment

You guys are idiots....He went deep on you twice with Vernon. Smith is not the problem...he has no damn receivers to throw too. Good luck in the SB hopefully lady luck will be with you there as well.

Comment

eh...hes not horrible..not great but not horrible....i mean he manages the game

he manages it well enough... his issue on the one hops was pressure and he did what hes supposed to do get rid of it and not take a sack or turnover

Comment

[quote user="Tx49erFan"]You guys are idiots....He went deep on you twice with Vernon. Smith is not the problem...he has no damn receivers to throw too. Good luck in the SB hopefully lady luck will be with you there as well.
            [/quote]

Bye Troll, cya at Vernon Davis' party!

Comment

Aye, Smith is good. Leave the guy alone. This team desperately needs one great WR and at least another good person on OL.

Eli got sacked more, but when he had time to throw, he had time to throw. Alex never really gets that benefit. Have to use what you got.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]YUP...I'D SAY AFTER WATCHING THE 9ERS TRY DESPERATELY NOT TO PUT IT IN HIS HANDS AND ALL HIS TEBOW LIKE ONE HOPS, HE WAS GARBAGE GRANOLA!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH REMEMBER THE 9ER MORONS WHO SAID SMITH IS AS GOOD AS ELI?

HAHAHAH MAYBE TEBOW[/quote]

Normally, I wouldn't say anything, but don't be like the trolls from the other boards. I have seen much on this board flaming Alex Smith. Let's keep it that way. We don't need to trash talk let the rest of them. Let the outsiders talk about QB while we rack up the Superbowl championships.
                Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

anyone wanna post his stat line?

i know he had 1 pass to a wr...lmfao cough tebow cough

and at one point was like 3 for 14 aaaahahahaha

a good game manager but cmon he cant handle the heat or play clutch like eli

woooooooooo

Comment

big win by the giants who have played way over their head all playoffs. The super bowl will be exciting, the giants might pull off beating 4 teams that are all better teams.

Comment

[quote user="TheStomach"]big win by the giants who have played way over their head all playoffs. The super bowl will be exciting, the giants might pull off beating 4 teams that are all better teams.[/quote]

lol. r u guys gonna keep smith and implement the option scheme like denver??

HAHA U GUYS PICK 30TH...good luck getting a qb

woooo gmen all over the 9er face

Comment

12-26 for 185 and 2 VD doing all the work TD's.

yup...eerily like tebow ahhh hahaha

Comment

The rest of the world had given up on Alex. He had a great year and lead his team to within a whisper of the superbowl. I have to give it to him. I don't see any reason to diss him tonight.

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]The rest of the world had given up on Alex.* He had a great year and lead his team to within a whisper of the superbowl.* I have to give it to him.* I don't see any reason to diss him tonight.[/quote]

oh i completely agree. just retrolling the 9er trolls who were saying smith is as good as eli or better and that smith has better mechanics lol.

Comment

Took 7 years for a QB to build into one who doesn't fall apart in clutch moments. So no, we'll keep him.

He can make extremely accurate throws and when we get enough weapons on WR to be able to do that any given play, he'll have very reasonable shots at 300 yard games at any given time.

But better than Eli; no. Needs more time in the new system.

Comment

Working...
                              X