X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the Superbowl ticket lottery

When?

Re: When is the Superbowl ticket lottery

My rep said they would announce info on Monday.

Comment

If anyone has any information on how to obtain tickets to the game in Indy, please PM me. Never attempted to go to the Super Bowl before so I don't know how the process works. Thanks. Go Big Blue!!

Comment

Damn, that was fast:

January 2012

Account Number: XXXXXXXXX

The allotment of Super Bowl tickets given to the participating Teams is very
        limited. In order to distribute tickets for purchase as fairly as possible to
        our Club Seat Season Ticket Holders, we conducted a drawing by a random computer
        selection that was weighted by seniority and number of Club Seats in your
        account. In order to be eligible for the drawing, your account must be in good
        standing. However, as in all drawings, there are no guaranteed selections; and
        unfortunately, your account was not selected for an opportunity to purchase
        tickets to Super Bowl XLVI.

For each year that you have held tickets in
        your name, your account number was entered one time. That number was then
        multiplied by the number of Club Seats you own. For example, if you have 2 Club
        Seats and have had a ticket account in your name for 15 years, your account
        number was entered in the computer drawing 30 times (2 Club Seats x 15 years).
        If you have 10 Club Seats and have owned tickets for three years, your account
        number was entered in the computer drawing 30 times (10 Club Seats x 3 years).
        If your account has been in your name since Yankee Stadium, your account number
        was entered in the drawing 46 times the number of Club Seats you currently own.
        If your account has been in your name since Shea Stadium, your account number
        was entered in the drawing 41 times the number of Club Seats you currently
        own.

We thank you for your support and look forward to a great 2012
        season.

Sincerely,

New York Football Giants

STH: Check your email! Might be a happy surprise!

Comment

I waited and until the very last minute and I do mean last minute (5:00 eastern the night before the game). I believe I used razorgator for my tickets and I got two behind the Patriots bench, 2nd row -- 45 yd line, I believe. I may have been lucky though and the whole trip cost me $5,000 -- $2,000 each for the tickets, flight one from Pit and flight one way from Phx (couldn't find reasonable round trips so I did two different airlines) and hotel.

Not sure I answered your question

Comment

[quote user="bannerman"]Damn, that was fast:

January 2012

Account Number: XXXXXXXXX

The allotment of Super Bowl tickets given to the participating Teams is very
            limited. In order to distribute tickets for purchase as fairly as possible to
            our Club Seat Season Ticket Holders, we conducted a drawing by a random computer
            selection that was weighted by seniority and number of Club Seats in your

I got the same email. Oh well. I'm sure it's not as random as they are saying.
            account. In order to be eligible for the drawing, your account must be in good
            standing. However, as in all drawings, there are no guaranteed selections; and
            unfortunately, your account was not selected for an opportunity to purchase
            tickets to Super Bowl XLVI.

For each year that you have held tickets in
            your name, your account number was entered one time. That number was then
            multiplied by the number of Club Seats you own. For example, if you have 2 Club
            Seats and have had a ticket account in your name for 15 years, your account
            number was entered in the computer drawing 30 times (2 Club Seats x 15 years).
            If you have 10 Club Seats and have owned tickets for three years, your account
            number was entered in the computer drawing 30 times (10 Club Seats x 3 years).
            If your account has been in your name since Yankee Stadium, your account number
            was entered in the drawing 46 times the number of Club Seats you currently own.
            If your account has been in your name since Shea Stadium, your account number
            was entered in the drawing 41 times the number of Club Seats you currently
            own.

We thank you for your support and look forward to a great 2012
            season.

Sincerely,

New York Football Giants

STH: Check your email! Might be a happy surprise!
            [/quote]

Comment

Got the same email. I'm sure the lottery isn't as random as they are saying. Oh well.

Comment

hmmm... didn't get an email. wonder if that's a good thing.

Comment

If anyone wins and wants to sell there tickets I'll buy

I know, unlikely, but I'm not kidding

I want to go so bad

Comment

That, and at least 550 tix got funneled to "Big Blue Travel" so they can sell their SB packages. Right on the homepage, you can have flight/hotel/ticket for $5850 each double occupancy!

Comment

just read my email and i didn't win either i want a recount

Comment

does anyone think it is fixed?

Comment

Yea I highly doubt its actually random

Comment

I really want to go, and I have leave, gonna have to hit up stubhub or something

Comment

Yes email hit quickly. I will check in the am. At least I can go to sleep thinking I might have sb tix I the am

Comment

Working...
                              X