Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reese haters, please eat crow here if you have the heart.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reese haters, please eat crow here if you have the heart.

You know who you are.
    Emperor Tom

Re: Reese haters, please eat crow here if you have the heart.

Show yourselves. Tmurda I'm talking to you.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

not one of them all I can say this rome wasn't built over night and the construction is almost done

Comment

No crow here. I have always believed in Reese's approach. He know's how to build a competitive team, IMO.

Comment

Good thread.

Reese is a great GM.

Comment

yea, always loved what reese has done too, but holy crap does that OL need some help. Did anyone on that line block anyone all game?

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]yea, always loved what reese has done too, but holy crap does that OL need some help. Did anyone on that line block anyone all game?[/quote]

LMAO!!! It seem like they didn't. But with the playcalling being so unbalanced the 49ers loaded up for the pass. Most the time you don't get away with passing 50+ times.
              Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]Show yourselves. Tmurda I'm talking to you.[/quote]He's not the only Reese hater on this board.

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="gmen0820"]Show yourselves. Tmurda I'm talking to you.[/quote]He's not the only Reese hater on this board.[/quote]I think I argued with him on everything Reese did this offseason. Don't really know others, but I am sure there are plenty more.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]You know who you are.[/quote]

Niemals

Comment

The Reese bandwagon will overflow with a few dopes still whining about the linebackers.

Is Ralph Vacchino under one of the wheels?

Comment

i was hating on his offseason fo' sho' (although not beause he didn't sign FAs).

Mea culpa Jerry.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd say this game did prove that he didn't do such a great job with the O-line which has been my biggest complaint.

Comment

[quote user="Zaggs"]I'd say this game did prove that he didn't do such a great job with the O-line which has been my biggest complaint.
                            [/quote]

regardless of the fact we won, no one can argue that the o-line is as good as last year, or the year before.

it's been a big step back all season.

with a QB 85% as good as Eli, we don't make the playoffs.

Eli is near the only reason we're here, that and the revived defense.
                            sigpic

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]yea, always loved what reese has done too, but holy crap does that OL need some help. Did anyone on that line block anyone all game?[/quote]

To be fair, Slip, that Defense was NASTY

but yeah, definitely will need some retooling on Oline

Comment

Working...
                              X