Weatherford

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weatherford

Disgusting game. If he gives the PATS that type of field position - Brady will take advantage of it, unlike Alex Smith.

Nevertheless, i have faith hell come through in the super bowl. AND I LOVE OUR GMEN. Still lost for words. LEGOOOOO
    Brady. Gronk. MEET ELI. ONCE AGIN!!!

Re: Weatherford

Best FA signing of the off-season.

Comment

[quote user="BeatTHEJETS"]Disgusting game. If he gives the PATS that type of field position - Brady will take advantage of it, unlike Alex Smith.

Nevertheless, i have faith hell come through in the super bowl. AND I LOVE OUR GMEN. Still lost for words. LEGOOOOO
      Brady. Gronk. MEET ELI. ONCE AGIN!!![/quote]

????? weatherford had a great game i thought!!

Comment

Did one hell of a job handling a low snap on the game winning kick....Great Job Today

Comment

Weatherford did an amazing job on the field goal... Dont know what game you were watching he played great due to the conditions

Comment

He had a bad kick when they went for the block - other than that solid game

Comment

He was more on the bad side for sure.. 49ers had great position after every one of his kicks.
              ahah compared to 49ers Kicker LEE, he was disgusting.

Comment

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]He had a bad kick when they went for the block - other than that solid game[/quote]

Exactly, one bad kick. Rest were good. Plus his reaction after the kick was good? Priceless.

Comment

[quote user="Zaggs"][quote user="Ruttiger711"]He had a bad kick when they went for the block - other than that solid game[/quote]

Exactly, one bad kick.* Rest were good.* Plus his reaction after the kick was good?* Priceless.
                  [/quote]

DONT get me wrong. Love him, but has to play better. Brady isnt smith.

Comment

I think we're forgetting him getting the atrocious snap down for Tynes to bang it through for the win.

Thanks Jests!

Comment

He had very good game except for one punt. Woo, I don't know what some people see. I also dont' understand people starting negative threads after we just won the Title.

Comment

[quote user="BeatTHEJETS"]Disgusting game. If he gives the PATS that type of field position - Brady will take advantage of it, unlike Alex Smith.

Brady. Gronk. MEET ELI. ONCE AGIN!!![/quote]
                        Don't know WTH you are talking about .
                        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Nobody does. It amazes me what some of our fans see.

Comment

I am so happy that Weatherford is going to the Super Bowl after being on the losing end three times. He' s been great all year for us and tonight was not his best game although his hold on the game-winning kick was critical. I was more upset with Tynes on his short kick-offs although he has kicked us to two Super Bowls!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Comment

his hold on the GW field goal prevented trey junkin part 2. he had one bad punt at the end of the 4th quarter, but that snap sucked too.

Comment

Working...
                              X