lol Weatherford

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Weatherford

That slow motion shot of him taking his helmet off (with trouble) and then reading his lips "we're going to the F@@##$$ing superbowl!" Awesome. For some reason I think I'm going to remember that one for a long time. lol.

Re: lol Weatherford

Weatherford has touched my heart. He truly loves being a Giant.

Comment

[quote user="Gmenfan87"]That slow motion shot of him taking his helmet off (with trouble) and then reading his lips "we're going to the F@@##$$ing superbowl!" Awesome. For some reason I think I'm going to remember that one for a long time. lol.
      [/quote]

That was awesome. After playing for that other new york team. He must be happy they let him go.
      Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Weatherford has touched my heart. He truly loves being a Giant.
        [/quote]

i love weatherford....the dude has been nothing but solid for us...and he's been a great locker room presence...and a funny tweeter to boot...lol.

Comment

[quote user="Gmenfan87"]That slow motion shot of him taking his helmet off (with trouble) and then reading his lips "we're going to the F@@##$$ing superbowl!" Awesome. For some reason I think I'm going to remember that one for a long time. lol.
          [/quote]

That snap was atrocious and nearly bounced to him. He caught it and placed it perfectly for Tynes.

Comment

He had a great game today,a punter won the game!!! ALLIN GO GMEN!!

Comment

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Weatherford has touched my heart. He truly loves being a Giant.
              [/quote]

The only "jet" to make it...............

Comment

[/quote]

Just watched that clip again think I will record it and keep it just friggin awesome.
                Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

You should have heard his radio interview. He LOVES the Giants! He said this is his home and loves Coughlin and the team.

Comment

[quote user="OX1"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Weatherford has touched my heart. He truly loves being a Giant.
                    [/quote]

The only "jet" to make it...............
                    [/quote]yeah he is so freaking happy that he signed with us. I love weatherford. lol What a stud.

Comment

[/quote]

A thing of beauty

Comment

[/quote]

yea, i thought he was going to the 9ers bench. lol

i love it!

sigpic

Comment

You know how much passion a team has when the Punter looks like the incredible Hulk after the win. Love the passion.

Comment

I love the guy and was pulling for him all year. Glad to have him on the team, just another weapon we added to our arsenal.

Comment

[quote user="GiantFanatic55"][quote user="Gmenfan87"]That slow motion shot of him taking his helmet off (with trouble) and then reading his lips "we're going to the F@@##$$ing superbowl!" Awesome. For some reason I think I'm going to remember that one for a long time. lol.
                              [/quote]

A thing of beauty
                              [/quote]

he looks like a jacked jim fassel in that .gif lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X