Devin Thomas Cheats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Thomas Cheats

Am I the only one in the country that noticed that Devin Thomas ran for 20+ yards out of bounds before taking possession of the ball that bounced of of the SF players knee???

Re: Devin Thomas Cheats

[quote user="Crab"]Am I the only one in the country that noticed that Devin Thomas ran for 20+ yards out of bounds before taking possession of the ball that bounced of of the SF players knee???[/quote]

theres nothing against that...

Comment

Doesn't matter, you're allowed to do that on kick offs, just can't be the first to touch it.

Comment

Touched the SF players knee first, doesn't matter

Comment

[quote user="Crab"]Am I the only one in the country that noticed that Devin Thomas ran for 20+ yards out of bounds before taking possession of the ball that bounced of of the SF players knee???[/quote]

49er fan. Your team played great but here's football 101. Yes he was out of bounds, BUT he was NOT THE FIRST to touch the ball because the 49er returner touched it with his knee.

Comment

He wasn't the first player to touch the ball,it off of Williams's knee

Comment

LOL, bitter trolls

Comment

He wasn't the first one to touch the ball since it hit off William's knee.

Comment

if he was the first to touch it then its a penalty. he wasnt the first to touch it

Comment

Thus he couldn't advance it.

Comment

It was already touched by another player, no foul. He can't be the first player to touch the ball. Don't be a sore loser
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Only a penalty if he was the first player to touch the ball. Clearly he was not.

Comment

Was he the first person to tough the ball? No.
                          Are you an angry troll?Yes.

Comment

I mean everyone explained it already, but to explain it again:

You can touch the ball after running out of bounds, you can not be the FIRST. Thomas was back in bounds when the ball hit Williams' knee, therefore, Thomas could touch it.

Comment

It touched the SF player AFTER he established himself back in play. He wasn't the first to touch the ball so the play is legal.

Nice try though. Man up, you guys played great...nothing to be ashamed of......except this lame thread.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                              X