Anyone else almost die?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else almost die?

I wouldn't be surprised if i had a few small heart attacks and a minor stroke..

Re: Anyone else almost die?

This game was definitely on "the edge of your seat" type especially later in the 4th when each team was trying for the game-winning FG drive. When Bradshaw caught the pass at midfield late in the game, that was such a good feeling until the drive stalled and they punted.

Comment

That fumble in overtime took me off like support

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]This game was definitely on "the edge of your seat" type especially later in the 4th when each team was trying for the game-winning FG drive. When Bradshaw caught the pass at midfield late in the game, that was such a good feeling until the drive stalled and they punted.[/quote]
        I passed out for like 5 seconds after the field goal.

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]This game was definitely on "the edge of your seat" type especially later in the 4th when each team was trying for the game-winning FG drive. When Bradshaw caught the pass at midfield late in the game, that was such a good feeling until the drive stalled and they punted.[/quote]

edge of your seat? More like pacing around frantically, and not even back and forth, just aimlessly, and then dropping to 1 knee to catch your breath.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I wouldn't be surprised if i had a few small heart attacks and a minor stroke..[/quote]

I cussed.. I whined.. I prayed...I pleaded.. I made unholy bargains.. I paced.. I drank..I fumed...I damn near cried...

It was all worth it.

ALL IN!!
            Thank God For Judy!

Comment

Tynes kicks the Giants into another Superbowl in Overtime??

Heck yea!!! Was so relieved and doing backflips when that FG was made!

Comment

yea i was stressing like cr***zzzzzzzy...chest was hurting after the game...but i dont care..we backkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Yeah im just glad i didnt have a heart attack before the game was over

Comment

ya i was shaking throughout most of the 4th

Comment

I literally have cheat pains..l had to drink a glass of water the entire OT and most of the 4th quarter.

I am only 24 by the way!! Man I'm so ****ing pumped

Comment

with this game oyea like 3 times my dog and family was lookin at me like i was crazed till tynes made the kick

Comment

my hands were shaking...my heart was racing..my head was pounding.
                          i honestly thought i was going to have a heart attack, and im not sure i breathed until we kicked the FG. but we pulled through! LETS GO BIG BLUE!!!

Comment

My girlfriend could see my heart beating through my jersey and literally thought I was having a heart attack a couple times. It feels real good to be laying in bed with a glass of wine on the boards.

Now if only I could fix this "going to work" thing tomorrow morning...

Comment

I LITERALLY SHAT IN MY PANTS 435 times that game.

Comment

Working...
                              X