won in spite of Kg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• won in spite of Kg

Thanks to our defense and special teams we won. The defense showed the real Alex Smith - what a poor excuse for a QB.
    KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!!

Re: won in spite of Kg

We just played the best defense i have seen since the ravens SB defense.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]We just played the best defense i have seen since the ravens SB defense.[/quote]

did you not see a different defense the 2nd half - come on he got out coached AGAIN!!!
      He does not know how to make an adjustment - same ole same ole week in week out. Eli bails him out and couldn't this game. He is a freaking troll.

Comment

wrong time to bash anyone.
        c'mon now.

Comment

I haven't been a fan of KG. I think when teams get pressure on Eli he doesn't adjust. I woulda liked to see some shorter routes on the playaction. Then again what the bell do I know, I'm talking **** about a OC he won the Superbowl and is going to his 2nd.

Comment

[quote user="fourth&forever"]wrong time to bash anyone.
            c'mon now.[/quote]It is never wrong time to tell the truth. Killdrive still sucks and his play calling today proved it.

Comment

Fourth quarter. Tie game. A minute five seconds left. Giants have a first down near midfield, and just have to go for short-to medium passes on the outside to move 20-30 yards to get into field goal range. What does Gilbride call? A draw play that nets 2 yards AND BURNS ALMOST HALF THE REMAINING TIME IN REGULATION.

Crazy...

Comment

its alright, they won games all season because of him.

And do realize that a lot of those draws Eli audibles too.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]its alright, they won games all season because of him.

And do realize that a lot of those draws Eli audibles too.[/quote]+1
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="bashful"]Thanks to our defense and special teams we won. The defense showed the real Alex Smith - what a poor excuse for a QB.
                    KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!![/quote]

KG couldn't have done anything to improve the Giants offense. You have to give credit to the 49ers defense because Eli was under pressure all game and he had to pass a ton due to the Giants inability to run. And the line didn't help either the rushers or Eli. Eli was running for his life and the O-line made no holes for Bradshaw/Jacobs..... Considering the weather and 49ers #1 defense. 20 points aren't too bad.

Comment

Not going to lie I hope we win a SB for a zillion reasons but for KG to go elsewhere some other team hire him as a headcoach...Nicks had coverage of a ST player and he couldnt get the ball throw his way not once a quick slant this man ever heard of. He has always driven me crazy all good i feel superbowl coming home to us...

Comment

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]Not going to lie I hope we win a SB for a zillion reasons but for KG to go elsewhere some other team hire him as a headcoach...Nicks had coverage of a ST player and he couldnt get the ball throw his way not once a quick slant this man ever heard of. He has always driven me crazy all good i feel superbowl coming home to us...[/quote]Exactly! Some quick slants...better designed screen passes. Holy **** that run out of the shotgun always on 2nd down drives me ducking crazy! I liked the quick pass to Bradshaw when he got that first down (not the long 1 pause)

Comment

Did you notice we won?? No turnovers against a team who was + 28 and turned Brees over 4 or 5 times last week. I would say a conservative gameplan was in order. And it worked. Lay off the old man. Can't believe you haven't learned your lessons. Probably the same guys who were calling for Fewell and TC to be replaced about 6 weeks ago.

Comment

[quote user="bashful"]Thanks to our defense and special teams we won. The defense showed the real Alex Smith - what a poor excuse for a QB.
                            KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!![/quote]

What a fool.

We're going to a second Super Bowl in 5 years with the same OC.

The OC that got "out coached again" today.

How many other OCs can claim that?

Anyone? ..........Anyone?.......... Bueller?

If it takes getting out coached to get to the Super Bowl--and god willing, win it--I'll take the OC getting "out coached" all day long.

As for our defense today, I love how they've stepped up their collective game the past 5 weeks.

But the REALITY is, they gave up over 100 yards in TWO plays, for TWO touchdowns.

And you say we won "thanks to our defense" and KG got "out coached"?

Again.........what a fool.

Comment

Slant is apparently a 4 letter word.

Comment

Working...
                              X