• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacquian William-Devin Thomas Appreciation Thread

Enough said

Re: Jacquian William-Devin Thomas Appreciation Thread

Amen.
    When 2 guys NOT at the top of the depth charts can contribute as much as they did on ST...Bravo!!

Comment

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]Enough said[/quote]

You got that right. Both played terrific games and significantly contributed to our win!!!

Comment

[quote user="RobCarpenter"]

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]Enough said[/quote]

You got that right.* Both played terrific games and significantly contributed to our win!!!

[/quote]

+1

Comment

J-Will's gonna have a breakout year next season. The guy is always around the ball and is a tackling machine. He's gonna be the next star on this team. Love the guy!

Thomas was just heads up all day today. Great ST's contribution. Glad he's a Giant.
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]J-Will's gonna have a breakout year next season. The guy is always around the ball and is a tackling machine. He's gonna be the next star on this team. Love the guy!

Thomas was just heads up all day today. Great ST's contribution. Glad he's a Giant.[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better, so I won't even try

Comment

Yes these guys saved it for us! Devin Thomas twice! Great reaction!

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]J-Will's gonna have a breakout year next season. The guy is always around the ball and is a tackling machine. [/quote]

People need to check the stats. He had a breakout year THIS YEAR.

His stats are insane for a rookie LB in a 43 system. In fact, they might be the best stats of any rookie LB(in a 43 system) in the NFL. If you consider that he wasnt a starter for most of the year, its even more impressive that he garners that amount of stats in such little playtime.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]J-Will's gonna have a breakout year next season. The guy is always around the ball and is a tackling machine. He's gonna be the next star on this team. Love the guy! Thomas was just heads up all day today. Great ST's contribution. Glad he's a Giant.[/quote]

And many on this board dissed him, not even considering his is a rookie. Lots of those who threw him under the bus are members of the TC, KG and Eli Haters Club also.

Comment

don't forget about chase...dude has been playing great considering where he was a month ago

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"]People need to check the stats. He had a breakout year THIS YEAR.[/quote]

I know his stats and is why I said he's a tackling machine...especially given the divided time he's played.

I meant breakout next year as in household name, mentions for Pro Bowl type acclaim.
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

holla

Comment

bump

(wasn't Devin a Skin this time last year?)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

is it wrong to add kyle williams to this thread???
                            sigpic

Comment

Ja-KWON has had a hell of a rookie year and really stepped up today/tonight. When you think of CFB in Florida, most think of the Seminoles, Gators, or Hurricanes. USF has a lot of talented kids on their team, they're just a little bit overshadowed by the big 3, glad the Giants took notice and drafted him.

Comment

Working...
                              X