Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont know how you guys reacted, but this was how me and my friends did (Vid)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know how you guys reacted, but this was how me and my friends did (Vid)

http://youtu.be/zV5YONCYSKM

Im not sure how to imbed links but this is me, my mom, my two sisters, and my best friend Rodney as Tynes kicked the game winner, we honestly had NO idea this video was being taken. The girl who doesnt react at all is my girlfriend (eagles fan)

ALL IN

Re: I dont know how you guys reacted, but this was how me and my friends did (Vid)

Im in my JPP jersey

Comment

Re: I dont know how you guys reacted, but this was how me and my friends did (Vid)

LOL your girl looks seriously irked the Giants won

Comment

[quote user="Connor"]Im in my JPP jersey[/quote]

Your girlfriend looks pissed...lol

Comment

[quote user="Connor"]http://youtu.be/zV5YONCYSKM

Im not sure how to imbed links but this is me, my mom, my two sisters, and my best friend Rodney as Tynes kicked the game winner, we honestly had NO idea this video was being taken. The girl who doesnt react at all is my girlfriend (eagles fan)

ALL IN[/quote]Link
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Connor"]Im in my JPP jersey[/quote]

Your girlfriend looks pissed...lol[/quote]

haha she keeps telling me she wasnt but i find it histerical everytime i look at teh video. You guys have any vids of yourselves post them up!

Comment

haha she keeps telling me she wasnt but i find it histerical everytime i look at teh video. You guys have any vids of yourselves post them up!

Comment

Comment

I got you bro.

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="Connor"] http://youtu.be/

ALL IN[/quote][/quote]

thanks man!

Comment

[quote user="Connor"] http://youtu.be/zV5YONCYSKM

ALL IN[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="BrianK"]LOL your girl looks seriously irked the Giants won[/quote]

We took her team's rightful spot in the Superbowl! Doesn't that "Dream Team" stuff seem so long ago?!?!

Comment

I had the same reaction LOL

Comment

Dude whats up with your girl hating on the Giants?

Comment

[quote user="VegasGmen"]

Dude whats up with your girl hating on the Giants?

[/quote]

eagle fan, haha i live in south jersey

Comment

Working...
                              X