its officially time to end the kiwi experiment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its officially time to end the kiwi experiment

Move him back to de, rotate him and tolly until he reaclimates to the position. Not saying hes not a decent lber, he is the best option we have to take tucks place.

Watching him drop back into coverage instead of rushing the qb wasn't the idea of putting him at lb in the first place. Am I wrong?

Flame away.

Re: its officially time to end the kiwi experiment

Hes slow. Perry Fewell is the worst D-Coordinator ever

Comment

He has looked good in the limted time at DE this year.

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"]He has looked good in the limted time at DE this year.
        [/quote]

Let's face it. We could have 3 palumalu's back there and if we don't get any pressure we are going to continue to get picked apart by everyone.

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"]He has looked good in the limted time at DE this year.
          [/quote]

Seriously, stop posting all over the boards with your Tebowrection pictures. Sick of seeing your ****ty pictures when I'm reading the forums, Tebow isn't on this team and he isn't a good football player, get with the program. Oh, and he also isn't a New York Giant, just an FYI.

Comment

since the day the discussion started about trying him at LB years ago......my very first thought was....

KEEP HIS HAND IN THE DIRT!!!!!

and that thought has never changed

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]since the day the discussion started about trying him at LB years ago......my very first thought was....

and that thought has never changed[/quote]

So say we all.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]since the day the discussion started about trying him at LB years ago......my very first thought was....

The way ticks playing, tuck would be an upgrade.

Comment

The way tucks playing, kiwi would be an upgrade. He was supposed to be a blitzing lb. Not covering lanky receivers. You don't need to be an NFL coach to see that.

Comment

Yea Bench Tuck, And lets start Kiwi and JPP and Ends. Since Tuck is questioning whether he belongs on the field, and wondering if his practice time will pay off. He sounds like hes going to retire.

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="NYfanatic"]He has looked good in the limted time at DE this year.
                      [/quote]

Seriously, stop posting all over the boards with your Tebowrection pictures. Sick of seeing your ****ty pictures when I'm reading the forums, Tebow isn't on this team and he isn't a good football player, get with the program. Oh, and he also isn't a New York Giant, just an FYI.[/quote]lmao

Comment

My question is, who do we replace Kiwi with at LB?

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="NYfanatic"]He has looked good in the limted time at DE this year.
                          [/quote]

Seriously, stop posting all over the boards with your Tebowrection pictures. Sick of seeing your ****ty pictures when I'm reading the forums, Tebow isn't on this team and he isn't a good football player, get with the program. Oh, and he also isn't a New York Giant, just an FYI.[/quote]
                          I will gladly change my tebow avatar when this team show up.
                          Give you a deal if the Giants lose by less then 14 points then I will get rid of the tebow pictures.
                          but if not he stays.
                          *edit - I got rid of the tebow sig because Eli is playing well
                          But the deal is now, Giants lose by less then 17 I will get rid of my Tebow avatar. If not the avatar stays.

Comment

[quote user="Giant stuck in Texas"]My question is, who do we replace Kiwi with at LB?
                            [/quote]

Good question, not sure, but someone needs to step up, and Chase is back. I'm not sure kiwi is significantly better than any of the young guys in coverage. I could be wrong, but has anyone seen kiwi break up a pass in recent weeks?

Comment

Kiwi is needed at DE. Tuck and Osi can't go.

Kiwi and JPP could both provide a good pass rush.

Comment

Working...
                              X