Booing during national anthem!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booing during national anthem!!!

Absolutely disgusting! The fans in SF booing during our national anthem when a picture of a Giants came on the big screen! The most disturbing thing I have ever been a part of.

Re: Booing during national anthem!!!

If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful.

Comment

The crowd did seem to be preoccupied with something. disgraceful.

Comment

That was lame, I wonder if those cops wearing giants jetseys made any arrests.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful.[/quote]they booed giant players, cheered 49er players and i could have sworn they booed the FLAG. I was like WTF!
          Peace,
          DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="GiantLife615"]Absolutely disgusting! The fans in SF booing during our national anthem when a picture of a Giants came on the big screen! The most disturbing thing I have ever been a part of.
            [/quote]

I noticed this too, how pathetic.

Comment

Was terrible. They were the more disrespectful then I can even explain.

Comment

Karma, baby.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful.[/quote]

She is a Giants fan. Besides she was way better than Tyler in that AFC game.
                  Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful.[/quote]

Totally agree....and did you see how she thought they were cheering her singing and made it more about her instead of the song?? What a tool.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="slipknottin"]If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful.[/quote]

She is a Giants fan. Besides she was way better than Tyler in that AFC game.[/quote]

I actually thought she was pretty good.

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="slipknottin"]If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful.[/quote]

She is a Giants fan. Besides she was way better than Tyler in that AFC game.[/quote]

At least Tyler sang the anthem normally, did that woman think she was at an opera?

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="slipknottin"]If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful.[/quote]they booed giant players, cheered 49er players and i could have sworn they booed the FLAG. I was like WTF![/quote]

It is San Francisco we are talking about. I know politics are forbidden on this board so I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="slipknottin"]If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful.[/quote]they booed giant players, cheered 49er players and i could have sworn they booed the FLAG. I was like WTF![/quote]

It is San Francisco we are talking about. I know politics are forbidden on this board so I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

I thought the same. It was totally disgusting. I don'taccept the excuse that theywere booing Giant players/TC on the screen, this is the national anthem. As far as booing the flag it doesn't surprise me considering the San Francisco politcal scene.

Comment

Working...
                              X