• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gronkowski??

Ankle roll looked bad, any word?

Re: Gronkowski??

[quote user="g_menfan80"]Ankle roll looked bad, any word?[/quote]

I'd say give the week. At first he looked like it broke, but after he was up and walking on his own it looked like a bad sprain

Comment

He played after that.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I think he actually came back and played

Comment

itll be the most annoying, overly dissected Ankle since Dwight Freeney 2 years ago.

Comment

[quote user="g_menfan80"]Ankle roll looked bad, any word?[/quote]

It looked really bad when it happened. I think the Patriots will downplay it so the Giants would plan more for him. When he came back, he could barely run. He was just a body. Belicheck injury report? We won't get any word.

Comment

read a report that he left in a walking boot but he said he will be fine...hopefully its slows him down a bit

Comment

Belichick is going to send Gronko or Hernandez on that same wheel pattern as Davis today. Bank on it.

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]Belichick is going to send Gronko or Hernandez on that same wheel pattern as Davis today. Bank on it.[/quote]

no doubt...the good thing is those guys arent as fast just bigger targets

Comment

[quote user="nygiants0017"][quote user="NYSPORTS"]Belichick is going to send Gronko or Hernandez on that same wheel pattern as Davis today. Bank on it.[/quote]

no doubt...the good thing is those guys arent as fast just bigger targets[/quote]

Davis is faster but I think Gronk is better because he is more dangerous with his 6'6" size, better QB throwing to him and he runs people over. (90 receptions, 1327 yards and 17 TDs).... I won't be mad if he is missing from the game due to injured ankle.

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="nygiants0017"][quote user="NYSPORTS"]Belichick is going to send Gronko or Hernandez on that same wheel pattern as Davis today. Bank on it.[/quote]

no doubt...the good thing is those guys arent as fast just bigger targets[/quote]

Davis is faster but I think Gronk is better because he is more dangerous with his 6'6" size, better QB throwing to him and he runs people over. (90 receptions, 1327 yards and 17 TDs).... I won't be mad if he is missing from the game due to injured ankle.
                      [/quote]

Gronk is definitely better especially in the red zone. He won't miss this game. We have been doing a pretty good job on tight ends during this run besides the two td's today. Considering that the niners were what 1-14 on third down and a lot of that was VD being well covered.

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue wins"][quote user="g_menfan80"]Ankle roll looked bad, any word?[/quote]

I'd say give the week. At first he looked like it broke, but after he was up and walking on his own it looked like a bad sprain
                        [/quote]Yea, after watching that replay it didn't look good. I thought he broke his ankle too, not sure what his status is but you know he'll be playing in the SB.

Comment

NFL network will zoom in on Gronk's ankle at least once every 10 minutes

Comment

Working...
                          X