Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official I KNEW WE WERE GONNA WIN WHEN.............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official I KNEW WE WERE GONNA WIN WHEN.............

Vernon Davis mocked The Cruz Salsa, this season when players have mocked the Salsa we always win. LOL

• Grey333
    replied
    Re: The Official I KNEW WE WERE GONNA WIN WHEN.............

Well guys, I'm a die hard Cowboys fan of 35 years. I know what rivalry the Boys and Giants have and well, I've never been an Eli fan at all. But at the end of the day a fan of football puts his sidelined team on the shelf and does whats right. Not ALL Cowboys fans are bad btw

The Giants showed grit, Manning hung tough through a game that had to hurt with the pounding he took and are going to the big dance. The entire team earned this chance to play in the SB and as a fan of the game I say...

Congrats to the Giants and their fans, now lets kep the Lombardi trophy in the NFC.

Regards:
    From a disappointed for my team fan
    and
    An appreicative fan to the other guys.

Leave a comment:

• SweetZombieJesus
    replied

[quote user="rainierjef"]Have to say it was a very well officiated game on both sides, i think the only thing i hate is there were some late hits like 1-2 on eli that wasn't called...

***** they creamed him all game and he still got up like a beast and went back to throwing it
    [/quote]

They (or at least their fans) talked all day about knocking our players out of the game. Which they did not do. But Eli is the man, the last two weeks they have been clobbering him late and he just gets up.

Leave a comment:

• Relentless
    replied

[quote user="Manning"]Honestly I felt sick throughout the 2nd half and had a bad feeling..
    Thank god we won[/quote]

I know what you mean. For some reason this game really got to me, especially the 2nd half. I updated my facebook status to say that the stress caused by the game definitely knocked a few years off my life.

Leave a comment:

• DragonSoul
    replied

[quote user="Relentless"]I'm an old-school fan, I still remember 1970's Giants football. Because of that I'm never certain of a win until: 1. The clock says 00:00* 2. The scoreboard shows that the Giants have more points than the other team* 3. There are no yellow flags on the field. 4. The coaches shake hands at midfield* 5. I call my best friend in Florida and he confirms 1-4.
    [/quote]lmfao. I agree with 1-3. But the 4th one is 1 I may need to add.

Leave a comment:

• Relentless
    replied

I'm an old-school fan, I still remember 1970's Giants football. Because of that I'm never certain of a win until: 1. The clock says 00:00 2. The scoreboard shows that the Giants have more points than the other team 3. There are no yellow flags on the field. 4. The coaches shake hands at midfield 5. I call my best friend in Florida and he confirms 1-4.

Leave a comment:

• DragonSoul
    replied

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="Manning"]Honestly I felt sick throughout the 2nd half and had a bad feeling.. Thank god we won[/quote]

Me too.....when Davis scored his 2nd TD, and the the Giants went 3-and-out, I was very worried.** The 49ers defense was pushing back really hard on the Giants.*

I was very worried that the Giants were going to turn it over in their own zone, given how aggressive the 49ers were playing.

[/quote]same

Leave a comment:

• DragonSoul
    replied

we kicked the FG and the time ran out!

Leave a comment:

• AllDayEli10
    replied

+1

Leave a comment:

• JMFP2
    replied

[quote user="Manning"]Honestly I felt sick throughout the 2nd half and had a bad feeling.. Thank god we won[/quote]

Me too.....when Davis scored his 2nd TD, and the the Giants went 3-and-out, I was very worried. The 49ers defense was pushing back really hard on the Giants.

I was very worried that the Giants were going to turn it over in their own zone, given how aggressive the 49ers were playing.

Leave a comment:

• Mohann
    replied

[quote user="obalgos"]When Tynes made the field goal and my whole SF apartment complex cursed and yelled. HAHA Love being a Giants fan in SF. It's like a party for 1 person.[/quote]

haha

Leave a comment:

• lnp12
    replied

[quote user="Mohann"]I'm still not sure we'll win.
    [/quote]

+1
    Ahaha so true...

Leave a comment:

• obalgos
    replied

When Tynes made the field goal and my whole SF apartment complex cursed and yelled. HAHA Love being a Giants fan in SF. It's like a party for 1 person.

Leave a comment:

• nygiants0017
    replied

[quote user="Mohann"]I'm still not sure we'll win.
    [/quote]
    hahahah it still doesn't feel real

Leave a comment:

• Mohann
    replied

I'm still not sure we'll win.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X