Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Vernon Davis! How's the party going???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Vernon Davis! How's the party going???

Boy I bet those beers are going down well...Havin' some good times!!! No Doubt!

Re: Hey Vernon Davis! How's the party going???

Kleenex is licking their chops on this one

Comment

[quote user="hungrrrry"]Boy I bet those beers are going down well...Havin' some good times!!! No Doubt![/quote]
      Hey guys and gals, I'm here at Vernon's party (in SF on business) and it's really quiet...EXCEPT FOR VERNON'S CRYING!!

Comment

I gotta say..after the Saints game, when I saw him crying I kinda rooted for the guy. After is 2 personal fouls today when I discovered what's dirtbag he is, not so much.

Comment

He actually cancels the party before the game..sorry to ruin this thread lol

But I hate the 49ers for life now

Comment

my co worker bet me a case of beer, it's gonna be the best tasting beer ever. wish i could share it with yall

Comment

His party is probably going better than Billy Cundiffs.

Billy already has a youtube video of his Finkle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f90_d8VUOUE

^ that Billy Cundiff parody is HILARIOUS

Comment

Classier than the party going on around here.

Comment

[quote user="calzonesays"]His party is probably going better than Billy Cundiffs.

Billy already has a youtube video of his Finkle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f90_d8VUOUE

^ that Billy Cundiff parody is HILARIOUS
                  [/quote]

I saw the replay, the laces were out.

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"]Classier than the party going on around here.
                    [/quote]

Ahahahaha stop man let us live.

Davis canceled the party before the game..so there is no party.

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="look@dafilm"]Classier than the party going on around here.
                      [/quote]

Davis canceled the party before the game..so there is no party.[/quote]

Just sayin, I have no problem around here talking actual football with a lot of fans. I showed up not 10-15 minutes after the loss. But you guys got damn lucky tonight. Damn lucky.

Comment

Just sayin, I have no problem around here talking actual football with a lot of fans. I showed up not 10-15 minutes after the loss. But you guys got damn lucky tonight. Damn lucky.
                        Whatever you got to say to help yourself sleep tonight champ. But as I tell my girlfriend "I'd rather be lucky then good any night sweet heart." ;-)

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="Pakman"][quote user="look@dafilm"]Classier than the party going on around here.
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

you got 2 ST turnovers vs. the Saints
                          we got 2 ST turnovers vs. you.

It's football. Turnovers and miscues happen in every single game. How bout Montana to Clark? that was pretty lucky too.

just leave man, it's over.

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="Pakman"][quote user="look@dafilm"]Classier than the party going on around here.
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

Lol ok.

We ain't classy, what do you call all the stuff you 49er fans were posting on this thread?

About WTC blowing up and ripping Eli's head off?

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

luck like everything else in life is just part of it. and even so, was it luck when eli connect with MM on the 3rd and 15? or when the second punt was fumbled and we drove it down to the 5? ur d had all the chance in the world to hold us. tynes isnt exactly accurate past 40 yards, he even misses chip shots.

the giants team full out smashed ur offense, didnt make any mistakes vs ur defense, and won the st battle. that doesnt seem like luck, that seems like the BETTER TEAM WON as hard as that may be for u to accept.

Comment

Working...
                              X