Very Happy Mara point blank gave credit to Coughlin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Happy Mara point blank gave credit to Coughlin

He didn't bat an eye...TC deserved it!!!

Re: Very Happy Mara point blank gave credit to Coughlin

the owners took alot of heat for keeping TC, and not firing fewel part way through this year.

mara was more polite on that point than i would have been.

ANYTIME ANYONE EVER SUGGESTS FIRING A COACH MID-SEASON AGAIN, MY ONE LINE RESPONSE WILL BE 2011/2012.

END OF DISCUSSION.
    sigpic

Comment

Mara also said their confidence in TC never waivered but he has a stack of letters from Fans to fire TC. He said he can't wait to respond to them.

Comment

who caught Bavaro awarding them the Halas trophy???

man, that was too cool. (he epitomized Big Blue toughness- much like Eli does these days)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Excellent job by the coach and staff turning this seemingly lost season around. Do you think Coughlin will become the new favorite over Parcells?

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"]Excellent job by the coach and staff turning this seemingly lost season around. Do you think Coughlin will become the new favorite over Parcells?[/quote]

If he wins, in a lot of discussion it'll be debated.

I wasn't alive to see the Parcells years though (although I've seen a bunch of the games on tape), so Coughlin's #1 in my mind.

Comment

Coughlin, as an assistant, made B. Parcells a champion winning coach! He's the reason Bill's teams won!
              Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]the owners took alot of heat for keeping TC, and not firing fewel part way through this year.

mara was more polite on that point than i would have been.

ANYTIME ANYONE EVER SUGGESTS FIRING A COACH MID-SEASON AGAIN, MY ONE LINE RESPONSE WILL BE 2011/2012.

END OF DISCUSSION.[/quote]

You know they will. There are already posts this morning *****ing about the O line, the day after the Gints won the NFC. Some peeps are never happy.

But GO G'MEN!

Comment

Working...
                X