What is with the trophy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is with the trophy?

What is that thing? Even Manning looked at it with a bizzare look.

Cheap? Anybody notice?

Re: What is with the trophy?

They redesigned both AFC and NFC trophies last year. The Packers got the 1st issue of the new one last year.

I hate it, because it won't match the others in the trophy case at the stadium.

Comment

Yeah looks like they tried to modernized it, it's ugly but that's not the trophy we want anyway
      The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

In 2008 they changed the NFL logo (to simplify it) and they changed the Halas (NFC) and Hunt (AFC) trophies... Since the trophy is significantly different from the one they won 4 years ago they were probably like "what is this?"

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I said the same thing, that thing looked cheap, what is the NFL thinking.

Comment

[quote user="swordfish"]I said the same thing, that thing looked cheap, what is the NFL thinking.[/quote]

Would you still say it's cheap if you knew it's from Tiffany's?

Comment

It's the fact that it's a skeleton... I guess they didn't want the full football as on the Lombardi, I say why not...
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
              X