Fat Andy Ried

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Andy Ried

As much as I hate the Eagles. Like you all do. You gotta respect the man for what he's done with less over-all talent than we have for a considerable length of time now. He always has our number. He always has his teams prepared. And I don't remember the Eagles EVER getting embarrased in late season like this team. Yea, they all lose games, but the mid-season debacles this team goes through has reached a breaking point. That being said, if AR gets canned in Philly, and TC gets his walking papers. Would Andy be the kind of guy to spark this team? Sorry if it's been brought up already. Please. Give more than one word answers too.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Re: Fat Andy Ried

I would take Reid. Hell of a coach. Plus, Reid has an excellent relationship with Spags, so I'm sure he'd love to coach under Andy again, short or longterm.

Could you imagine Spags becoming our equivalent to Jim Johnson?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I recommend you guys visit the Eagles Message Boards....it's like a mirror image of this place. They can't wait to fire Andy, but respect Coughlin for winning a Super Bowl.

Comment

They can't stop Beast Mode..

Comment

[quote user="barran21"]They can't stop Beast Mode..
          [/quote]Thank god, he is on my fantasy.

Comment

He's a good coach. They're calling for his head which is a mistake imo. They can definately do a lot worse. I do know players like him and like playing and learning from him.

Seeing his bloated body on our sideline would be wired.

Comment

[quote user="FishinTheSalt"]He's a good coach. They're calling for his head which is a mistake imo. They can definately do a lot worse. I do know players like him and like playing and learning from him.

Seeing his bloated body on our sideline would be wired.[/quote]I really hope the Eagles are dumb enough to fire him.

That will really set them back.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]I would take Reid. Hell of a coach. Plus, Reid has an excellent relationship with Spags, so I'm sure he'd love to coach under Andy again, short or longterm.

Could you imagine Spags becoming our equivalent to Jim Johnson?[/quote]Forgot about the Spags connection. But honestly, STL is doing some good things. I don't see Steve going anywhere for at least a yr or two. Heck Del Rio lasted like 7 and they were a marginal .500 team
                Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

Now this is the absolute all ending piece of equineDEFECATION I have ever seen on this board. Gotta love it Mod X.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]I would take Reid. Hell of a coach. Plus, Reid has an excellent relationship with Spags, so I'm sure he'd love to coach under Andy again, short or longterm.

Could you imagine Spags becoming our equivalent to Jim Johnson?[/quote] Ive been saying this for a while now and i gotta agree with ya mate. If Ried gets canned and were in the hunt for a new coach at seasons end...the absoloute LEAST our front office can do is interview the guy that has by and large owned the NFC East for the past decade.
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]Now this is the absolute all ending piece of equine*DEFECATION I have ever seen on this board. Gotta love it Mod X.[/quote]
                      ROFL !
                      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Let me see if I understand this. We want to replace a coach who has lost his team with another coach who, according to HIS fan base, has lost his team?

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Let me see if I understand this.* We want to replace a coach who has lost his team with another coach who, according to HIS fan base, has lost his team?

[/quote]
                          Believe it or not it makes a lot of sense for some people around this MB !
                          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

[quote user="G-Men Surg."][quote user="RoanokeFan"]Let me see if I understand this.* We want to replace a coach who has lost his team with another coach who, according to HIS fan base, has lost his team?

[/quote]
                            Believe it or not it makes a lot of sense for some people around this MB ![/quote] Reids body of work speaks for itself. He's owned not only Coughlin and us Giants but the rest of the NFC East for a large part of the past decade. Oh yeah and 5 NFC Championships and 1 superbowl apperance. Coughlin apart from one hot late season in 2007 has done nothing consistent to allow us to be consistantly at the top of the NFC pecking order...NOTHING !!

Ried is a better coach than Coughlin it really is that simple
                            sigpic

Comment

i doubt this happens , but lets say somehow it does. are you all not worried that he may want to bring in his own QB?

Comment

Working...
                              X