Good things happen when Petrus is on the field

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good things happen when Petrus is on the field

Giants tied it 7-7 after they plugged Petrus into the lineup and Boothe slid to center when Baas went out.

Re: Good things happen when Petrus is on the field

lets not start trying to make random connections.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]lets not start trying to make random connections.[/quote]

I'm just saying the line kicks it up a notch when he is in there.

Comment

I agree. I have to assume they just want to give Baas is due time with such a big contract given to him, but he just seems like such a liability most times.

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

Giants tied it 7-7 after they plugged Petrus into the lineup and Boothe slid to center when Baas went out.

[/quote]

I hated taking Petrus out of the starting lineup. Our running game was clearly better, and there was no noticable drop off in pass protection. I don't want or expect us to change it up now for the super bowl but I really wish we just stuck with what was working in the first place.

Comment

[quote user="dillyyo1972"]I agree. I have to assume they just want to give Baas is due time with such a big contract given to him, but he just seems like such a liability most times.
            [/quote]

I'm thinking Baas is just very banged up, and is a more powerful player at 100%.

Comment

Working...
            X