Jacobs gone next year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs gone next year?

Not sure about the rest of you but he was an embarrassment to me the way he acted when he scored a TD in N.O.

Just no class shown in my opinion. Cruz theres a classy kid.

Hope hes gone next year.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: Jacobs gone next year?

Class or not, no matter what, with the way the OLine is playing Jim Brown could not get yards if he tried.I dont know exactly how much Jacobs is making, since he restructured, but no way does he deserve a big contract. Cut him loose and save some money against the cap.

Comment

Ain't got nothin to do with class he was toast as of last year. The Giants just gave him a reach around because of the pay cut and misguided loyalty.

Comment

we're paying our two running backs nearly $10 million a year in cap allocation.

one is starting to have injury trouble the other isn't effective running unless he can get through the line completely untouched, not to mention he's not what i would call a postitive addition to the team's culture.

i'll be stunned if jacob's back next year.

only thing that might change is a new coach may want to keep him to see what he does under a new regime.
        sigpic

Comment

I think he just needs a little help getting that rock out of his shoe; or maybe it's a thumb tack. Plus he might have the doctor give him a scope to see if he has a corn cobb stuck deep in his butt. Have a little compassion; I'm sure these things are painful.

Comment

imo he will be gone next year

Comment

10 Million ouch That's ridiculous.
              Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

I find it HIGHLY unlikely he would even resign if offered, which I doubt would happen.

Comment

At this point, I don't see Bradshaw or Jacobs as the future of this team.

As talented as Bradshaw is, he's riding some bad tires, and they won't ever be 100%.

Jacobs will be 30 next year.

Time to reload the position.

Comment

That Truck's engine has lost compression and the old torque of yesteryear is gone IMO.

It's time to trade it in.

Comment

[quote user="ibbill"]Not sure about the rest of you but he was an embarrassment to me the way he acted when he scored a TD in N.O.

Just no class shown in my opinion. Cruz theres a classy kid.

Hope hes gone next year.[/quote]

I agree we are down you just dont do that. Good for Cruz for being intelligent.

Comment

[quote user="VTC_NYG"]I find it HIGHLY unlikely he would even resign if offered, which I doubt would happen.[/quote]

Why, cause he has so many options out there? Teams will only be interested in him strictly as a 3rd string/short yardage back. We'll see how much he enjoys that role.

Maybe we can swap headaches with Cleveland.

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="VTC_NYG"]I find it HIGHLY unlikely he would even resign if offered, which I doubt would happen.[/quote]

Why, cause he has so many options out there? Teams will only be interested in him strictly as a 3rd string/short yardage back. We'll see how much he enjoys that role.

Maybe we can swap headaches with Cleveland.[/quote]

He's a Redskin next year.

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="VTC_NYG"]I find it HIGHLY unlikely he would even resign if offered, which I doubt would happen.[/quote]

Maybe we can swap headaches with Cleveland.[/quote]

He's a Redskin next year.[/quote] Shanahan likes quick one cut runningbacks who hit that gap fast. Jacobs is neither.
                            sigpic

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

At this point, I don't see Bradshaw or Jacobs as the future of this team.

As talented as Bradshaw is, he's riding some bad tires, and they won't ever be 100%.

Jacobs will be 30 next year.

Time to reload the position.

[/quote]

as much as I like Bradshaw I never saw him as the main RB for the Giants. His feet and or ankles we cranky from day one. He shoudl have never been used as a primary back. They had no choice but he ruined with too mnay carries. But I guess that what RBs do......

Jacobs will be gone as will Ware.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X