Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Already had my first face to face arguement with Whiner fans and their dumb comments!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already had my first face to face arguement with Whiner fans and their dumb comments!!!

I will take being called "lucky".....but "undeserving"?....what a bunch of babies!!!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Re: Already had my first face to face arguement with Whiner fans and their dumb comments!!!

you're getting too old for this **** you know lol

Comment

Re: Already had my first face to face arguement with Whiner fans and their dumb comments!!!

I wouldn't take lucky. They beat them and that is it.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]you're getting too old for this **** you know lol

[/quote]

Lol....I was outnumbered too!!!!

Comment

me I walk around all year and see maybe 1 or 2 Giants hats or shirts on people

saw 2 today already

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]I wouldn't take lucky. They beat them and that is it.[/quote]

Agreed....but that kid coughing up the ball twice was pretty lucky

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]I will take being called "lucky".....but "undeserving"?....what a bunch of babies!!!![/quote]

hey sometimes its better to be lucky than good. We def were lucky that ball bounced off that kids knee...

Just tell em that nobody will remember them or anything about this game after the superbowl - just that they lost. Im sure they took their lucky win in 02 with a smile, paybacks a *****
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Well we all know it takes stamina, desire, skill, and a little bit of luck to get to the SB and have a chance to win.

It wasn't luck. More like dumb mistakes by the special teams

Comment

Let's see what I have gotten.

- Eli sucks. Coming from a team who has Alex Smith.

- Kyle Williams won it for the Giants. Almost as if he tossed the ball to Jacquian. If that had been the 49ers stripping the ball, all we would have heard is how they've done it all year and their ST is superior.

- 49ers O outplayed Giants O At best, it's a wash with each team having two solid scoring drives and one big play a piece [Vernon wheel route and Manningham TD] Though you can't even compare third down accomplishments.

- 49ers receivers lost the game While true, they certainly don't like to give Aaron Ross or Corey Webster any credit.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="buddy33"]I wouldn't take lucky. They beat them and that is it.[/quote]

Agreed....but that kid coughing up the ball twice was pretty lucky[/quote]I think that the one that hit him and he let by was the lucky one because he should of stayed away from the ball if he is not going to pick it up or catch it.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="buddy33"]I wouldn't take lucky. They beat them and that is it.[/quote] Agreed....but that kid coughing up the ball twice was pretty lucky[/quote]

1st one, it's not luck, it's coaching, he shouldn't have been anywhere near the ball.

2nd one, ball got knocked out, he didn't drop it, good play by Jones.

Face it, the better team won, like I said earlier, it would be a good stepping stone for a rookie coach on how to prepare for a big game.

Go Giants

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="buddy33"]I wouldn't take lucky. They beat them and that is it.[/quote]

Agreed....but that kid coughing up the ball twice was pretty lucky[/quote]

Just as lucky as the 4 turnovers they got against the Saints?

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Let's see what I have gotten.

- Eli sucks. Coming from a team who has Alex Smith.

- Kyle Williams won it for the Giants. Almost as if he tossed the ball to Jacquian. If that had been the 49ers stripping the ball, all we would have heard is how they've done it all year and their ST is superior.

- 49ers O outplayed Giants O At best, it's a wash with each team having two solid scoring drives and one big play a piece [Vernon wheel route and Manningham TD] Though you can't even compare third down accomplishments.

- 49ers receivers lost the game While true, they certainly don't like to give Aaron Ross or Corey Webster any credit.[/quote]Wow those other fans are something else.

Comment

Agreed....but that kid coughing up the ball twice was pretty lucky[/quote]

The 1st time was a bad play on him, the second play was a good play by the Giants special teams. I'm tired of hearing people not saying how good a play that was by the Giant rookie.

Not only that, you can not say that the Giants would not have done something to win the game without those plays.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]I will take being called "lucky".....but "undeserving"?....what a bunch of babies!!!![/quote]

That kind of ticks me off because I would image that after last season, all 49er fans would have given their left arm to go from 6-10 to being 13-3 and playing in the Championship game. They had an amazing season and should revel in that fact that they are on their way up and probably another good draft makes them a perennial Super Bowl favorite.

Both teams played hard and as I told my wife late in the game, this is going to come down to who makes a mistake because both teams defenses were playing out of their minds!

49er fans need to man up and realize that their team made the mistakes and the Giants capitalized on them. Period! And the Giants are indeed deserving because (and now I'm going to get nitpicky). The Unlike the other three division winners The Packers, Saints and the Giant did not have the benefit of playing in a lousy division like the NFC West to pad that 13-3 record!

Comment

Working...
                              X