Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS, NOTES, RUMORS, AND GOSSIP: MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012 - 3:45 P.M.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEWS, NOTES, RUMORS, AND GOSSIP: MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012 - 10:20 A.M.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Are we having a rally?[/quote]

You and me or the team?* []
    [/quote]

LOL I mean the fans, but sure if we're both there why the hell not

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="HestersHere"]

Hey I just wanted to congratulate the Giants on a big win over the 49ers. I was really pulling for you guys from the beginning and thought it would honestly be between you and the Saints.

The reason I was posting in here was to see if anyone had any information on Marc Ross's actual involvement with the draft picks and whether or not any information has been made known as to whether the Giants would allow Ross to accept the GM position for the Bears before the Superbowl.

[/quote]

I seem to recall something that read Ross would be given permission to interview.
      [/quote]

They indeed conducted the interview last week, the issue is that according to the rules, the only way for personnel to accept a position for a different team when their season isn't over is if the team allows it.

Two of the candidates for the Bears GMs are in the Superbowl, and the Bears want to get a new GM before the Superbowl to get it rolling for the draft and the other vacant coaching positions for the Bears.

Comment

thanks Ro....

unfreakinbelieveable.......
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Re: NEWS, NOTES, RUMORS, AND GOSSIP: MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012 - 3:45 P.M.

Thanks RF! Great reading today! I said it all year, once the young guys get experience this team will be DANGEROUS.

ALL-F-ING IN BABY! WHAT A WIN! SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!

Comment

Thanks RF. Great game, hardest fought all season. Giants are going to the Super Bowl to carve up Brady & team. I can breathe again, but come Feb 5th I'll be all tense again until Eli puts some points on the board and the def sacks Brady a few times

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]thanks Ro....

unfreakinbelieveable.......[/quote]

I never lie []
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="ashleymarie"]Thanks RF. Great game, hardest fought all season. Giants are going to the Super Bowl to carve up Brady & team. I can breathe again, but come Feb 5th I'll be all tense again until Eli puts some points on the board and the def sacks Brady a few times[/quote]

We have beaten all but one, and that's gong to happen in two weeks.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Thanks RF! Great reading today! I said it all year, once the young guys get experience this team will be DANGEROUS.

ALL-F-ING IN BABY! WHAT A WIN! SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!![/quote]

[Y]

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"]thanks Ro.... unfreakinbelieveable.......[/quote]

I never lie []
                    [/quote]

you are da man

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

you know it sounds cliche...but in my best drunken idiot voice
                      I LOVE YOU MANNNNN[<)]

Comment

[quote user="Cindy in INdy"]you know it sounds cliche...but in my best drunken idiot voice
                        I LOVE YOU MANNNNN[<)]
                        [/quote]

Did you get the tickets a I suggested? []

Comment

Working...
                        X