Plaxico burress possibly depressed he isn't a giant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaxico burress possibly depressed he isn't a giant

So I work for the Tsa at Newark airport.... I'm at the position of what you know as the metal detector ... I see a tall guy and yes it's him mr. Burress... He comes forward rocks into the machine I tell him to step back and try again, he stumbles ....eyes droopy and all....he couldn't even speak just gives the drunk eyes...my coworker had to check his bag (jets fan) and said to me that he was out of this world .... Like a depressed quiet drunk... Wanted to speak to him but was a no go

Re: Plaxico burress possibly depressed he isn't a giant

I'd be depressed if I was a Jets fan...Nevermind a player.

Comment

He ought to be. He cost us a chance at repeating with his stupidity. He signed to a sorry cross town rival. He did nothing of note all year. He will not get big money next year. He has reasons to be depressed. But on the bright side, hopefully he's saved or invested his money well. IDK.

Comment

[quote user="KillaRich"]So I work for the Tsa at Newark airport.... I'm at the position of what you know as the metal detector ... I see a tall guy and yes it's him mr. Burress... He comes forward rocks into the machine I tell him to step back and try again, he stumbles ....eyes droopy and all....he couldn't even speak just gives the drunk eyes...my coworker had to check his bag (jets fan) and said to me that he was out of this world .... Like a depressed quiet drunk... Wanted to speak to him but was a no go[/quote]

haha i doubt he cares.. he was all about the money this year...
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

and to be honest, dont' be surprised if hes a Giant next year on a small contract.

we're not going to have the money for Rio AND Cruz... we could give a small deal to plax...

he had a really good year. If he had a QB that could throw the ball he would of had an amazing year

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and to be honest, dont' be surprised if hes a Giant next year on a small contract.

we're not going to have the money for Rio AND Cruz... we could give a small deal to plax...

he had a really good year. If he had a QB that could throw the ball he would of had an amazing year
            [/quote]

You're nuts if you think the Giants aren't going to keep Cruz long-term.

Since Reese has been here, he makes it a priority to keep young talented players.

Manningham may be gone unfortunately, some team will give him a contract that we can't counter.

Plax will never be back in Giant blue. That ship has sailed...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and to be honest, dont' be surprised if hes a Giant next year on a small contract.

[/quote]

Since Reese has been here, he makes it a priority to keep young talented players.

Manningham may be gone unfortunately, some team will give him a contract that we can't counter.

[/quote]

na we're going to let Rio go...

Comment

So he was faded in the airport and it's because of not being a giant? lol. there is more to life than football, it could be anything.

Comment

[quote user="KillaRich"]So I work for the Tsa at Newark airport.... I'm at the position of what you know as the metal detector ... I see a tall guy and yes it's him mr. Burress... He comes forward rocks into the machine I tell him to step back and try again, he stumbles ....eyes droopy and all....he couldn't even speak just gives the drunk eyes...my coworker had to check his bag (jets fan) and said to me that he was out of this world .... Like a depressed quiet drunk... Wanted to speak to him but was a no go[/quote]

Hmmm hope he doesn't shoot himself.
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Saw that he just lost a court case for an accident in Florida a little while back.
                    Has to pay $125,000 plus interest to the woman he hit.

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="KillaRich"]So I work for the Tsa at Newark airport.... I'm at the position of what you know as the metal detector ... I see a tall guy and yes it's him mr. Burress... He comes forward rocks into the machine I tell him to step back and try again, he stumbles ....eyes droopy and all....he couldn't even speak just gives the drunk eyes...my coworker had to check his bag (jets fan) and said to me that he was out of this world .... Like a depressed quiet drunk... Wanted to speak to him but was a no go[/quote]

Hmmm hope he doesn't shoot himself.[/quote]

ZING!
                      "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

I'm sure he's happy, WITH ALLZ THATZ MONEYZ

HAHAHA SUX FOR U PLAX

Comment

[quote user="G-Stan"]So he was faded in the airport and it's because of not being a giant? lol. there is more to life than football, it could be anything.[/quote]
                          just a guess since it was 430am the day after the giants advanced

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

na we're going to let Rio go...

[/quote]

Manningham could very well be in NE next year. I don't see us keeping him. Not because we don't want to, but the cap situation may not allow it. He's #3 here and could be a #1 deep threat for a lot of other teams.

I think Mario wants to be that guy, and I don't blame him. Its not about what we want, it will probably be about what Mario wants.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

No gun in his sweatpants?

Comment

Working...
                              X