Victor Cruz may be.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Cruz may be.....

......the single easiest player to root for that I have ever seen.

Not just his great play. But his attitude and appreciation to be an NFL player, and now to be going to a super bowl.

He won the hearts of Giants fans forever with his refusal to celebrate 2 TD's in NO when we were getting beaten badly. And what a game yesterday.

The guy has a great story andhis Cinderella like performance will make him an unforgettable Giant. Its just impossible not to love the guy.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Re: Victor Cruz may be.....

Even if you know nothing about the kid, he's just out in the field playing backyard football. A lot of fun to watch from any team.

Comment

He's a smart guy and total class act. You dont see him celebrating first downs when the are behind, like Santonio Holmes does. He never fights with other players, and he's not a typical NFL thug acting like a showpony ahole all the time.

He's the example of what you should be, and deserves all the success he's getting. Just a shame his father wasnt able to see it.

Comment

When they won he jumped up and down like a 5 year old on Christmas morning. In a good way.
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Cruz has some of the best hands on the team
          I thought he was going to make that catch on 3rd down on the final drive of the 4th quarter.

Very happy Steve Smith left

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Not just his great play. But his attitude and appreciation to be an NFL player, and now to be going to a super bowl.

He won the hearts of Giants fans forever with his refusal to celebrate 2 TD's in NO when we were getting beaten badly. And what a game yesterday.

The guy has a great story andhis Cinderella like performance will make him an unforgettable Giant. Its just impossible not to love the guy.

Just my 2 cents worth.

[/quote]

I loved that . . . . in this age of the knuckleheaded receivers (see Steve Johnson) it's nice to know that we have one of the few who gets it . . . .

Comment

I bet no one is upset he won't be playing in Hawaii this upcoming Sunday now.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Not just his great play.* But his attitude and appreciation to be an NFL player, and now to be going to a super bowl.

He won the hearts of Giants fans forever with his refusal to celebrate 2 TD's in NO when we were getting beaten badly.* And what a game yesterday.

The guy has a great story and*his Cinderella like performance will make him an unforgettable Giant.* Its just impossible not to love the guy.

Just my 2 cents worth.

[/quote]

Absolutely agree ... he's been amazing on the field and a class act off the field.

Hope we lock him up forever.
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

The offense just wasnt the same when he came out towards the end and Jennings was In. Cruz is a special star player. And is on the same page as Eli.

Comment

Agreed. Nothing synthetic here. Heseems to showcasehis talents every game.

Comment

I'm kind of jealous.... my girlfriend seems too fond of him and she doesn't know anything about football.

Cruz is a beast. The heart of the giants

Comment

Steve Smith who??? I dont know who I like more Cruz or JPP... These two guys are game changers and I give them much credit, respect and props!!!!
                        Go Giants!!!

Comment

the best player in the NFL that no one heard about 6 months ago; except Giant Fans!

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]The offense just want the same when he came out towards the end and Jennings was In. Cruz is a special star player. And is on the same page as Eli.[/quote]

LOL picture I said last night pretty much sums Eli up...

He got ROCKED, looked like a hot mess but still had the presence to get the TO called and then you could see his face like "dang that hurt"!!!
                            Go Giants!!!

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]The offense just want the same when he came out towards the end and Jennings was In. Cruz is a special star player. And is on the same page as Eli.[/quote]

Love the sig. That image cracked me up last night.

Cruz was one of the first guys I noticed celebrating after the win, I think he'll be fun during Super Bowl week. Of course the first guy I noticed was Tynes screaming (could read his lips) "something bleepity bleep Super Bowl!"

Comment

Working...
                              X