Brandon Jacobs finished as Giant.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Jacobs finished as Giant.

Congrats to Eli, Victor, Bradhsaw and the rest of the Giants for a fantastic Super Bowl run.......but Brandon Jacobs is a total stiff and has to go. The guy is worthless and not even good for short yardage. Time to cut him loose and bring in a REAL running back to go along with Ahmad Bradshaw.

Re: Brandon Jacobs finished as Giant.

He is very inconsistent. It seems sometimes he is just not that motivated. I have a feeling he will have a good SuperBowl.

Comment

Agreed IMO, this SB mighr be his last game... as much as I liked him thus far, I don't think he can handle much more

Comment

It's amazing to me that someone would start a thread like this the day after we win the NFC Championsip game . . . .

Comment

I like him also. He just isn't the every down back he thinks he is. He thinks he can run sweeps and counters. But ends up looking like the tip toed burglar.

North and south he can do some damage.

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"]He is very inconsistent. It seems sometimes he is just not that motivated. I have a feeling he will have a good SuperBowl.[/quote]

I'm sorry but we have to stop "feeling" that BJ can pick up a 3rd and 1. Every time I see him come in in a short yardage situation, I throw up in my mouth. I really, really, really don't want to see him on the field.

Comment

[quote user="JimC"][quote user="TroyArcher"]He is very inconsistent.* It seems sometimes he is just not that motivated. I have a feeling he will have a good SuperBowl.[/quote]

I'm sorry but we have to stop "feeling" that BJ can pick up a 3rd and 1.* Every time I see him come in in a short yardage situation, I throw up in my mouth.* I really, really, really don't want to see him on the field.
              [/quote]

2 BIG WORDS - MICHAEL BUSH.

Comment

ha, i love it, of all the range of emotions and thoughts i had after the game ... not a one was, hmmm, let's try to think of who might not be on the team next year ... thank you for a very positive post!!!

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It's amazing to me that someone would start a thread like this the day after we win the NFC Championsip game . . . .[/quote]

it is amazing. I guess the game he had vs the Falcons and the TD vs the Pack gets over shadowed because BJ couldn't get going vs the best rush defense inthe league

its so annoying how as fans we can't stop living week to week
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Are you kiddin me guys.
                    They barely even let him play. HIS BLOCKING was awesome. He was our lead back in the first sb. and is gonna explode in the next.

When he has a touchdown in the sb, this thread is worthless. Dont put the big guy down, even if its his last game.

Comment

Just so happened that Bradshaw was having more success against that 49er front so Coughlin stayed with the hot hand. Jacobs had great game against Atlanta and did well vs. Packers. He'll rebound in the Super Bowl

Comment

I like Jacobs. He just needs to be used correctly. You have to get him in a rhythm you can;t just put him in here and there. When he does get to the corner and turns it up field he is a beast. Yesterday he kept getting toe tackled as soon as he rounded the corner. I like BJ. I hope he comes back.

Comment

[quote user="BeatTHEJETS"]Are you kiddin me guys.
                          They barely even let him play. HIS BLOCKING was awesome. He was our lead back in the first sb. and is gonna explode in the next.

When he has a touchdown in the sb, this thread is worthless. Dont put the big guy down, even if its his last game.[/quote]

You guys are way too sensitive.

This is a forum, we don't tell Jacobs this to his face.

The point of a forum is to talk about the giants right?

All he did was make a statement about next year, which IMO isn't something to get panties in a bunch about.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It's amazing to me that someone would start a thread like this the day after we win the NFC Championsip game . . . .[/quote]

it is amazing. I guess the game he had vs the Falcons and the TD vs the Pack gets over shadowed because BJ couldn't get going vs the best rush defense inthe league
                            [/quote]
                            ...with ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH, NO run blocking.

And its not Jacobs' choice to run those plays, its Killdrive's.

Somehow HE thinks Jacobs can run the same plays as Bradshaw with no blocking against the best rush D in the league, on a horrible surface.

(oh, and Jacobs picked up the 1st on the 4th and 1. His elbow hit first, past the 1st down marker, but the ref decided to spot the ball at his knee)

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It's amazing to me that someone would start a thread like this the day after we win the NFC Championsip game . . . .[/quote]

+1
                              I miss Red Hook

Comment

Working...
                              X