To everyone calling out giants players/coaches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To everyone calling out giants players/coaches

Save it for the offseason, every single one of these guys contributed to getting the giants to the superbowl.

Now is the time to be all in, not complaining about everyone.

Re: To everyone calling out giants players/coaches

[quote user="slipknottin"]Save it for the offseason, every single one of these guys contributed to getting the giants to the superbowl. Now is the time to be all in, not complaining about everyone.[/quote]

ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

nothing on this board should shock me, but i didn't expect to see as many "we won is spite of" themed posts ... absolutely amazing ... for everyone being negative today, might i suggest a new hobby, if you can't enjoy and appreciate the Giants today, you never will

Comment

that's right...Nobody is allowed to have thoughts. All hail slipknottin.

I'm sorry, who are you again?

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]that's right...Nobody is allowed to have thoughts. All hail slipknottin.
          [/quote]

I just think its ridiculous to be bashing the team thats going to the superbowl. People around here are acting like this team won 5 games all season.

Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.

Comment

Amen to that!

Comment

I respect that. KG is still a horrible situational play caller.
              Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Firenugget"]that's right...Nobody is allowed to have thoughts. All hail slipknottin.
                [/quote]

I just think its ridiculous to be bashing the team thats going to the superbowl. People around here are acting like this team won 5 games all season.

Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.[/quote]Why do take constructive criticism as bashing? Do we all have to think like you and sit back and see our QB taking a beating and no effort from the coaching staff to protect him? Why did Killdrive designed these long running routes that took so long to develop and put Eli in a very difficult situation? The 49ers applied as much of a pressure on Eli as we did on Smith. The difference was that Eli stood there got hit and still made some amazing throws. Coaching had nothing to do with Eli's courage. Besides, the only person that I wanted gone from the players is Blackmon. Now you can't disagree here, can you?

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Firenugget"]that's right...Nobody is allowed to have thoughts. All hail slipknottin.
                  [/quote] I just think its ridiculous to be bashing the team thats going to the superbowl. People around here are acting like this team won 5 games all season. Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.[/quote]

Anyone bashing Eli today has deemed themselves irrelavent. He was great yesterday considering the elements and the pass rush. I was not happy with some thing but couldn't be happier today.

Comment

There are 30 other fan bases that can complain today. Today is a day to celebrate:

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Save it for the offseason, every single one of these guys contributed to getting the giants to the superbowl.

Now is the time to be all in, not complaining about everyone.[/quote]

+1

Save it for your deathbeds.

I can't believe the tools that are calling out players/coaches on such a great win last night.

Morons.
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="giantsforce"] Besides, the only person that I wanted gone from the players is Blackmon. Now you can't disagree here, can you?[/quote]

Right now? two weeks the SB you want roster changes?

Just hold this stuff in and talk about it in the offseason.

Giants fans are so damn negative.

Comment

I'm sorry, I thought this was the NFC Champions board. Why is there so much venom?

Comment

[/quote] I just think its ridiculous to be bashing the team thats going to the superbowl. People around here are acting like this team won 5 games all season. Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.[/quote]

99.9% of the people who would post suchthreadsafter winning the NFC Championship game are seriously disturbed nuts that will neither understand nor comply with this thread.

Iapplaud your effort though . . . . .

Comment

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Firenugget"]that's right...Nobody is allowed to have thoughts. All hail slipknottin.
                              [/quote] I just think its ridiculous to be bashing the team thats going to the superbowl. People around here are acting like this team won 5 games all season. Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.[/quote]Why do take constructive criticism as bashing? Do we all have to think like you and sit back and see our QB taking a beating and no effort from the coaching staff to protect him? Why did Killdrive designed these long running routes that took so long to develop and put Eli in a very difficult situation? The 49ers applied as much of a pressure on Eli as we did on Smith. The difference was that Eli stood there got hit and still made some amazing throws. Coaching had nothing to do with Eli's courage. Besides, the only person that I wanted gone from the players is Blackmon. Now you can't disagree here, can you?[/quote]

To put it simple ASSSSSSSSSSS WiPPPPPPE, that was a tough game by two good teams and the 9ers had two plays to keep it close.

Get over it, have another beer and please do not get on here preaching your self hatred after we win the super bowl but bullllllllll - sh

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Working...
                              X