• TOM COUGHLIN IS OUT!

Tom steped in 2005
    first season 11-5
    2006 - 2-6 the last 8 games
    2007 - 4-4 in the last 8 games 6-2 start *SB*
    2008 - 11-1 to start and lost 3 of 4 WC lost
    2009 - 5-0 start 3-8 to finish
    2010 - 6-2 start 4-4 to finish
    2011 - 6-2 start............heres why Tom Coughlin is coaching his last year in New York!!

Re: TOM COUGHLIN IS OUT!

2008 - plaxico - period.

But why not just write

2009 - 5-3 start, 3-5 finish? it doesnt look as bad?

Comment

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]

2008 - plaxico - period.

But why not just write

2009 - 5-3 start, 3-5 finish?* it doesnt look as bad?

[/quote]
      LOL! yes you are so correct!! LOL!!

Comment

2008 wasn't a collapse. They won home field advantage in the NFC so they didn't collapse to end the regular season and they lost in the divisional round not the wildcard round

Comment

[quote user="bleedinblue27"]Tom steped in in 2005
          first season 11-5
          2006 - 2-6 the last 8 games
          2007 - 4-4 in the last 8 games 6-2 start *SB*
          2008 - 11-1 to start and lost 3 of 4 WC lost
          2009 - 5-0 start 3-8 to finish
          2010 - 6-2 start 4-4 to finish
          2011 - 6-2 start............heres why Tom Coughlin is coaching his last year in New York!![/quote]

Your probaly right but for the wrong reason...
          Word in the street down south here is TC is going to be coming back to Jax to coach. He still has his home down here you all know that right?

He was a god down here & they'res a lot of talk about getting him back down to Jax.

Comment

I hope that you are banned for life for your misleading thread title.

Toolbag

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Toolbag

[/quote]
              ...for real

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

I hope that you are banned for life for your misleading thread title.*

Toolbag

[/quote]
                YEAH......wait.............WHAT? TOOLBAG THIS MEATHEAD!! are you one of the dummies who thought they fire him already!! and im the toolbag!! jackwagon!!

Comment

I hope they ban him too, I was so surprised when I saw this thread title.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Toolbag

[/quote]
                    ...for real
                    [/quote]

Did you guys seriously think Coughlin got fired? What team fires a coach midseason when they have a winning record and they're 1 game out of 1st? Is the even a precident for that?

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Toolbag

[/quote]
                      ...for real
                      [/quote]

Did you guys seriously think Coughlin got fired? What team fires a coach midseason when they have a winning record and they're 1 game out of 1st? Is the even a precident for that?[/quote]

Anything can happen. Hasn't been that long ago when a coach with a 14-2 reg season record got fired. That was one of the main reasons we got Eli instead of Rivers or Rosenburger.

Comment

The mods should create a "Tom Coughlin" forum.

Comment

[quote user="supergiants07"]2008 wasn't a collapse. They won home field advantage in the NFC so they didn't collapse to end the regular season and they lost in the divisional round not the wildcard round[/quote]

yeah truth, it was just bad luck...that carolina vs giants game was sucha a good hard fought battle. Loved it.

Comment

Toolbag

[/quote]
                            ...for real
                            [/quote]

Did you guys seriously think Coughlin got fired? What team fires a coach midseason when they have a winning record and they're 1 game out of 1st? Is the even a precident for that?[/quote]
                            I did not believe it but still think it was a really stupid name for the thread.

Comment

Toolbag

[/quote]
                              ...for real
                              [/quote] Did you guys seriously think Coughlin got fired? What team fires a coach midseason when they have a winning record and they're 1 game out of 1st? Is the even a precident for that?[/quote]

No - but it's certainly possible that this thread had something to do with a report from a Giants source that TC would be let goat the end of the year.

I would urge you and the OP to do the same thing -- think before you post . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X