Chase Blackburn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase Blackburn

How do people feel about him playing or starting? I feel pretty good cuz he will be an upgrade with more experience than the rookies for the defense and on special teams. He is a previous captain and leader so that always helps.

Re: Chase Blackburn

I sure hope he's good enough shape to give everything he can for a full 60 minutes.....
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="DEgiants89"]How do people feel about him playing or starting? I feel pretty good cuz he will be an upgrade with more experience than the rookies for the defense and on special teams. He is a previous captain and leader so that always helps.
      [/quote]

Where the heck has he been all season? They might have a better record if he's been starting all year long but I imagine he'll be a little rusty don't everyone?

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="DEgiants89"]How do people feel about him playing or starting? I feel pretty good cuz he will be an upgrade with more experience than the rookies for the defense and on special teams. He is a previous captain and leader so that always helps.
        [/quote]

Where the heck has he been all season? They might have a better record if he's been starting all year long but I imagine he'll be a little rusty don't everyone?[/quote]

i agree i have no idea why they waited so long to sign him
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

If he sees the field other than on ST plays, I would be surprised. (I also think we would be in big trouble, if he did. He's a guy with heart and hustle, but not the most athletic of LBs.)
          Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Chase was never a starting caliber LB. The fact that we brought him in shows how desperate we are at the position . . . . .

Comment

What happend to Keith Bullock?

Comment

I think Aaron Rodgers is going to look across the line, see Chase Blackburn, and think, "Now I know how Jaworski felt with LT."

Comment

[quote user="BornBrooklyn"]What happend to Keith Bullock?[/quote]
                  Eh . . . he sucks at football???

Comment

[quote user="BornBrooklyn"]What happend to Keith Bullock?[/quote]

Another Reese masterstroke.

Shocking that an over the hill player with a torn up knee didn't improve the LB unit.

Comment

Where the heck has he been all season?

Making sure if you want fries with that burger.

Comment

But he can be a defensive QB and he is also a better cover guy then some of our slower Linebacking assets.
                        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

I think people are forgetting just how bad Chase was when he actually saw playing time on the defense. He had some game on special teams, but a good LB he was not.

Still, its not like we had a ton of choices.
                          sigpic

Comment

The even BIGGER question is....Did he sign for the Vet minimum?

Comment

I'm happy he's back, I was upset when he was released. He should be an upgrade and maybe gives the team a spark somehow lol. I just he's in decent shape and ready to flatten some guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X