Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pats forums

today is a great day!!

it seems like majority of NE fans on their forums are giving a ton of respect to our gmen. we are certainly the last team they wanted to see in the SB. it seems as if theyre already admitting defeat.

If u have the time i suggest heading over there for some good reading

Re: pats forums

I read some threads there, like many forums they have positive and negative fans.

Many thing this will be a tough battle, not sure why they would have enjoyed playing 49ers over us.

I still think the 49ers have a sick defense to stop the pats.

But we won, so we gonnnnna goooo!

Comment

[quote user="suckithaters"]today is a great day!!

it seems like majority of NE fans on their forums are giving a ton of respect to our gmen. we are certainly the last team they wanted to see in the SB. it seems as if theyre already admitting defeat.

If u have the time i suggest heading over there for some good reading[/quote]

I'm glad we got the Pats.

Rematches are the stuff of legends.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

they are definitely NOT already admitting defeat. Nice thought though.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I read some threads there, like many forums they have positive and negative fans.

Many thing this will be a tough battle, not sure why they would have enjoyed playing 49ers over us.

But we won, so we gonnnnna goooo![/quote]

Thats easy:
          SF O is easier to scheme and defend against compared to the Giants O. We as Pats fans are confident in our O scoRE 20+ a game but our D scares the dejesus out of us lol

Comment

we are def the last team in the world that the Pats wanted to see
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="PatsFanNH"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I read some threads there, like many forums they have positive and negative fans.

Thats easy:
              SF O is easier to scheme and defend against compared to the Giants O. We as Pats fans are confident in our O scoRE 20+ a game but our D scares the dejesus out of us lol
              [/quote]

True and it's not like Ray rice/Williams ran the ball well, patriots rush D didn't look bad at all. Wilfork had a good game

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="PatsFanNH"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I read some threads there, like many forums they have positive and negative fans.

Thats easy:
                [/quote]

True and it's not like Ray rice/Williams ran the ball well, patriots rush D didn't look bad at all. Wilfork had a good game[/quote]

exactly and with SF we could confuse alex smith a lot easier with looks on D, Eli is not going be easily fooled. I expect a great game as BB will have a great D game plan..

Comment

There's two camps of Pats fans. The ones that want revenge and the ones who just want to win the Super Bowl.

The ones who actually want to win the game want nothing to do with the Giants. The Giants are a matchup nightmare.

Brady unlike Eli will start throwing the ball to the wrong team once he gets hits a few times.

Its going to be a long night for the Pats.
                  My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Gonna be hard to measure up to that game yesterday, but it will definitely be another classic game. Can't wait!

Comment

[quote user="burier"]There's two camps of Pats fans. The ones that want revenge and the ones who just want to win the Super Bowl.

The ones who actually want to win the game want nothing to do with the Giants. The Giants are a matchup nightmare.

Brady unlike Eli will start throwing the ball to the wrong team once he gets hits a few times.

Its going to be a long night for the Pats.[/quote]

WOW! Brady has 2 picks yesterday BOTH were amazing catches by the defenders... and Brady said he sucked yesterday.. which Giant fans shouldn't like to hear because Brady rarely (i dont think ever) has 2 bad games in a row.

And Brady gets so flustered so easy amazing how in his 10 years he been to 5 SB and 6 AFCCG. and been SB mvp twice... Ya Eli is better than Brady **eye roll*** the Giants MAY have the better team, but def not the BETTER QB...

Comment

Please , we love little Bill.B.much respect the way he coaches!

Comment

[quote user="PatsFanNH"][quote user="burier"]There's two camps of Pats fans. The ones that want revenge and the ones who just want to win the Super Bowl.

Its going to be a long night for the Pats.[/quote]

WOW! Brady has 2 picks yesterday BOTH were amazing catches by the defenders... and Brady said he sucked yesterday.. which Giant fans shouldn't like to hear because Brady rarely (i dont think ever) has 2 bad games in a row.

And Brady gets so flustered so easy amazing how in his 10 years he been to 5 SB and 6 AFCCG. and been SB mvp twice... Ya Eli is better than Brady **eye roll*** the Giants MAY have the better team, but def not the BETTER QB...
                          [/quote]

He never has 2 bad games in a row? Maybe, but everyone said that when the patriots lost to the Steelers in week 8 and then lost to us in week 9.

It's possible, even if he has a good game, you have to hope the defense has a good game.

Giants have the power to torch the Pats D

Comment

And nobody believes Brady sucks -- just that he isn't the same QB under pressure. I'd like to see how Brady would have fared under the 49ers campaign of destruction that Eli took and had 300 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs.

Just as you should not believe Eli sucks...
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Transplanted Brooklynite living in NE. I cam assure you these same fans that met us in the 1st SB, are not in any way as sure of the outcome as they were back then. They know full well what the Pat's are up against..and the tone here is still UP but far less arrogant. They know their entire game resides on Brady, and what a menacing D we have coming after him...he's not a mobile QB..they have their TE's which are a pretty big challenge, and of course Welker..but...compared to the other Offense's we have faced..with scrambling QB's, we should have a better shot at putting their guy to the ground often.. The "revenge theme" has been toted around, but with far less bravado..and in fact..they believe Eli has better weapons down field against their weak secondary...I'm looking forward to the game..Regardless of the outcome...I'm sitting much more confident this time around that i won't have to sit and listen to all the BS about Legacy & Dynasty anymore...GO GIANTS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X