MVP: Manningham

Re: XLVI Predictions??

Patriots 28
    Giants 24

I'm doing this for a reason shush.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Giants 23
        Pats 17

For Plax =D

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA[/quote]

YES!

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA[/quote]

Classic!

Comment

Nope, I fudged up my guess for the NFCCG, no no predictions for me.

Comment

I'm not going to predict a score or guarantee a win, but I will say I'm not as scared of the Pats as I was back in '07 when they were 13 point favorites and NO ONE was giving us a smidgeon of a chance. Even WFAN said in the weeks leading up to the SB that the best we can hope for is that the Giants can hang in, keep them honest and give them a good game.

However, that doesn't mean this will be a cake walk either. NE is a very good team. Their offense isn't as explosive as it was in '07, but I do think our defense is WAY better. And Gronkowski can be the secret weapon which can kill us.

All I'll predict is that our chances are very, very good.

Comment

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]I'm not going to predict a score or guarantee a win, but I will say I'm not as scared of the Pats as I was back in '07 when they were 13 point favorites and NO ONE was giving us a smidgeon of a chance. Even WFAN said in the weeks leading up to the SB that the best we can hope for is that the Giants can hang in, keep them honest and give them a good game.

However, that doesn't mean this will be a cake walk either. NE is a very good team. Their offense isn't as explosive as it was in '07, but I do think our defense is WAY better. And Gronkowski can be the secret weapon which can kill us.

All I'll predict is that our chances are very, very good.[/quote]

I actually feel more nervous about this game than I did in '07. My early prediction is simply due to the high I am still on after last night.

Comment

Bradshaw, will run wide and Fastttttttttttttttttttttt, Run BRADSHAW, Run ...Nothing Sweeter than a Repeater...Giants win --> 27+++Pats---> 23
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzmtV...eature=related

Comment

Let's see what the injuries look like after the 49ers game, but for right now I'll say 27 - 21, Giants. Nothing against the Pats, and I'm not discounting them, but I just have no doubt that the Giants win this SB.

MVP: Bradshaw

Comment

[quote user="Albrecht77"][quote user="CTLadyBlue"]I'm not going to predict a score or guarantee a win, but I will say I'm not as scared of the Pats as I was back in '07 when they were 13 point favorites and NO ONE was giving us a smidgeon of a chance. Even WFAN said in the weeks leading up to the SB that the best we can hope for is that the Giants can hang in, keep them honest and give them a good game.

All I'll predict is that our chances are very, very good.[/quote]

I actually feel more nervous about this game than I did in '07. My early prediction is simply due to the high I am still on after last night.[/quote]
                        I understand you are having a Blue Monday......I mean a Big Blue Monday ! Yesterdays game , had me scared to death, especially V. Davis's 2 Runs, ...As far as the Super Bowl, Nothings' Finner than a Repeater........Bradshaw, will run wide and Fastttttttttttttttttttttt, Run BRADSHAW, Run. .Giants win...27 Pats 21
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzmtV...eature=related

Comment

I'm not confident for this game, but then again I haven't been confident since the Jets game, IF you know what I mean

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]

Let's see what the injuries look like after the 49ers game, but for right now I'll say 27 - 21, Giants. Nothing against the Pats, and I'm not discounting them, but I just have no doubt that the Giants win this SB.

[/quote]

I'm quoting myself because I'm already changing my prediction of the score: 30-27, Giants. It's going to be a higher scoring game and it'll be tough -- I doubt that the Pats often lose twice to the same team in the same season. Knowing Belichek and Brady, they'll be working on a special game plan for this SB.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="JJC7301"]

Let's see what the injuries look like after the 49ers game, but for right now I'll say 27 - 21, Giants.* Nothing against the Pats, and I'm not discounting them, but I just have no doubt that the Giants win this SB.*

[/quote]

I'm quoting myself because I'm already changing my prediction of the score: 30-27, Giants.* It's going to be a higher scoring game and it'll be tough -- I doubt that the Pats often lose twice to the same team in the same season.* Knowing Belichek and Brady, they'll be working on a special game plan for this SB.

[/quote]

Yeah but sometimes when you get away from what you did all year, it bites you in the ***.

I predict the giants take a 24-14 lead and cruz to a 30-21 win

Comment

Working...
                              X