Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Article suggest the better team did no win last night......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Article suggest the better team did no win last night......

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...iners-miscues/

My question is this.... if the Niners gift wrapped this win to the Giants, did the Raven not only gift wrap their win to the Patriots, they even put a fancy bow on top for good measure?

You don't hear anyone talking about how the Ravens blew a chance to win the game, followed directly with a chance to tie the game. It is all about how great Tom Brady played (even with two picks) and how great the Patriots are as a team.

You know what.... I am glad to see these stories floating around. Nobody gave the Giants much of a shot last time..... and they shocked the world. Let the columnist and sports casters write them off again.... it only fuels the fire.

Re: This Article suggest the better team did no win last night......

Yeah let's win the SB so they can stfu

Comment

Only a football moron would think we could not beat the Patriots.......we own them, their D is suspect......unlike Eli, Brady gets happy feet when he gets hit.

Bring them on

Comment

Fox Sports ... you'd be more apt to get more insightful NFL commentary from Vogue magazine.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]

My question is this.... if the Niners gift wrapped this win to the Giants, did the Raven not only gift wrap their win to the Patriots, they even put a fancy bow on top for good measure?

You don't hear anyone talking about how the Ravens blew a chance to win the game, followed directly with a chance to tie the game. It is all about how great Tom Brady played (even with two picks) and how great the Patriots are as a team.

You know what.... I am glad to see these stories floating around. Nobody gave the Giants much of a shot last time..... and they shocked the world. Let the columnist and sports casters write them off again.... it only fuels the fire.

[/quote]

As Giants fans, I think we all know what is going on in the head's of 49ers fans today. They made very costly mistakes and we capitalized. We've often said, the Giants beat themselves. Well, the 49ers beat themselves yesterday. That is in no way saying that the better team lost. If we were a worse team we would have made the same mistakes, if not more.

Comment

By that logic I guess the Saints gift wrapped the 49ers win the week before.

Comment

Did the article also suggest where they could stick it?

Screw them what you seen was 2 good evenly matched teams go at it and the team with the least mistakes won!

Comment

it cracks me up when these morons say 'the better team lost'.

the teams matched up well. the giants returned just as many punts. we had no issues. kyle williams ****ed up twice and we capitalized. if they were a better team they wouldn't have made that mistake while we prevailed. williams is a member of the NINERS. the NINERS muffed those punts. the NINERS screwed up. and lets not even talk about their useless offensive attack. silly niners fans..

Comment

Obviously a niner fan. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jaquian Williams actually reach in and knock that ball out? Is it lucky and a gift wrap when you force a fumble? I mean the crap I'm reading today is freakin joke. They act like he just dropped the ball. It was forced out!!!

Did our defense not play just as well? Did they not shut down the niners, except for a few plays? How many passes did Alex Smith complete again? Was it 12?

Unbelievable.

Comment

They dominated on defense in the second half but it was mostly an even game. It's the breaks of the game...they got those same breaks in 2002.

Comment

Why do you guys care about all this stuff? We won the game and that's it.

Time to get ready for the SB!

Comment

Troy Aikman weigh's in on who the better team is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EH9T...eature=related

(you tube find - i did not create)

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
                          Emperor Tom

Comment

[/quote]

if the Giants lost in the same fashion there would be many saying the same thing...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[/quote]

Don't listen to this nonsense...the writer of the article is clearly biased. The better team, last time I checked, was the one with the higher score at the end of the game, end of story. The 49ers nation is in a state of shock and denial and they will do anything to justify the loss, even pretending their loss was actually a win in some parallel universe. And the win was not gift wrapped, the Giants knocked the ball out of Kyle Williams' hand, that's not gift wrapped, that called effort, and effort wins games.

Comment

Working...
                              X