Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bittersweet...we go tthe SB but the FB season is just about over

What am I supposed to do now ...........watch the Knicks??? UGHHHHHHHHH

Heres to an 18 game season........I''ll bet 30 teams wish they had voted for that now :O)

Re: Bittersweet...we go tthe SB but the FB season is just about over

Watch hockey, Rangers are looking sweet as hell

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]What am I supposed to do now ...........watch the Knicks???* UGHHHHHHHHH

Heres to an 18 game season........I''ll bet 30 teams wish they had voted for that now :O)
      [/quote]

an 18 game season would end now to though...

Comment

yea the NBA has had really sloppy play, but i still love it. Ill be fine

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]What am I supposed to do now ...........watch the Knicks??? UGHHHHHHHHH

[/quote]

You think you have it bad? I'm a Mets, Nets (I can't even really stand basketball), and Islanders fan. The only things I'm looking forward to after this SB are draft day and the start of training camp.

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]What am I supposed to do now ...........watch the Knicks??? UGHHHHHHHHH

[/quote]

The Boys Of Summer ( Yankees ) are on the way! [B]

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

these guys are pretty entertaining

Comment

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="BParcells777"]What am I supposed to do now ...........watch the Knicks??? UGHHHHHHHHH

[/quote] an 18 game season would end now to though...[/quote]

well, I don't think so.....they want to fill that void between the beginning of February and the Daytona 500. So I think we'd have just had the wild card weekend.

It does go by so fast. I believe it's because as soon as one game is over, we so much anticipate the next one....

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]

[/quote]

You think you have it bad? I'm a Mets, Nets, and Islanders fan. The only things I'm looking forward to after this SB are draft day and the start of training camp.

[/quote]

Have you considered the Brooklyn Bridge! []

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]What am I supposed to do now ...........watch the Knicks???* UGHHHHHHHHH

[/quote]

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THAT UP?!

*cries in a corner*
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

It sounds crazy, but you could read a book.
                      I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

[quote user="ebick"]

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="BParcells777"]What am I supposed to do now ...........watch the Knicks???* UGHHHHHHHHH

[/quote] an 18 game season would end now to though...[/quote]

well, I don't think so.....they want to fill that void between the beginning of February and the Daytona 500.* So I think we'd have just had the wild card weekend.

It does go by so fast.* I believe it's because as soon as one game is over, we so much anticipate the next one....

[/quote]

pretty sure they said that they would just take off the two preseason games and make them reg games. idk though

Comment

If we win the next game a long off season will be fine by me. I'll just order the playoff dvds for this season.

Comment

i think of it this way

you know how you hate losing going into a BYE week, well the longest BYE "week" is after the Super Bowl, so let's win this baby and enjoy being winners for 6+ months

you will still have the draft, FA, mini-camps ... and all those things become much more interesting when you are the Champs

Comment

Working...
                            X