49ers trolls and media trolls... Stfu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ers trolls and media trolls... Stfu

How anyone can sit there and say we were handed that game is utterly insane.

1-13 in third down conversions?
    2 big play td's and nothing more?
    1 pass to an actual WR? For 3 yards?
    No turnovers for the best turnover team in the league?
    10 minutes less time if possession?

I ask u this...
    What did u do to win the game?

Re: 49ers trolls and media trolls... Stfu

Whatever happened to the Sheli troll that spent hours pretending he was a just joined Giants fan?

Comment

I don't care what they say. We won..the funny thing is our rushing game made the field goal easier for us. If the 49ers defense would of stepped up Atleast it makes the FG harder, but AB ran the ball on them and made the FG easy as hell.

Comment

Just pisses me off that men can't be men and admit when they've been defeated fair and square. It was a hell of a game. Either team could've won.

Comment

How can anyone say that you were handed the game? Umm, because you were. It seems to be damn near impossible for you guys to admit that you were lucky as hell yesterday.

11 possessions in the 2nd half and overtime combined, 9 of them ended in punts. The 2 that didn't end in punts, were the Williams muffs. There were just a ton of missed opportunities too, so don't even get me started on the "no turnovers" bit (two Goldson collissions to negate 2 easy as pie INTs and the non-fumble by Bradshaw). It just all seemed to be working in the Giants favor yesterday. For the first time since the Cowgirls loss (week 2) I can honestly say that the 49ers beat themselves.

The 49ers lost and Giants won however, what's done is done. And good luck to you in the super bowl. Unlike some fans that pretend like they don't care now (sour grapes much?), I will definitely be watching.

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"]How can anyone say that you were handed the game? Umm, because you were. It seems to be damn near impossible for you guys to admit that you were lucky as hell yesterday.

11 possessions in the 2nd half and overtime combined, 9 of them ended in punts. The 2 that didn't end in punts, were the Williams muffs. There were just a ton of missed opportunities too, so don't even get me started on the "no turnovers" bit (two Goldson collissions to negate 2 easy as pie INTs and the non-fumble by Bradshaw). It just all seemed to be working in the Giants favor yesterday. For the first time since the Cowgirls loss (week 2) I can honestly say that the 49ers beat themselves.

The 49ers lost and Giants won however, what's done is done. And good luck to you in the super bowl. Unlike some fans that pretend like they don't care now (sour grapes much?), I will definitely be watching.
            [/quote]

as jparmer just said

your piece of **** team has to rely on getting 40 turnovers to win games. your offense is/was atrocious. 1 catch by a WR lolol crabtree sucks ***

Comment

49er fans are giving Eagles fans a run for their money.

I'm sorry. If you're a respectable fan of theirs, you represent the minority.

You lost and nothing is gonna change it. That you won't be a man about it says all the wrong things about you as a person.

Oh, and then you read this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...sEnabled=false

Shameful. Just shameful. Oh, and booing during the National Anthem for any reason is just despicable.

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"]How can anyone say that you were handed the game? Umm, because you were. It seems to be damn near impossible for you guys to admit that you were lucky as hell yesterday.

[/quote]

Since when is a stripped ball AFTER the whistle is blown a fumble?

once again u 9er fans are delusional. Grasping at anything u can to come up with a reason why your team will sit at home for the superbowl. Remind your idiot tight end that next time he scores a touchdown in the first quarter there are still 3 more to play.

Comment

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="look@dafilm"]How can anyone say that you were handed the game? Umm, because you were. It seems to be damn near impossible for you guys to admit that you were lucky as hell yesterday.

[/quote]

as jparmer just said

your piece of **** team has to rely on getting 40 turnovers to win games. your offense is/was atrocious. 1 catch by a WR lolol crabtree sucks ***[/quote]

You're pretty ignorant. I hope for New York's sake that you represent the minority of your fanbase. I come by in hopes that you've realized you move on by the skin of your teeth and got super lucky and wish you luck anyway and admit defeat, and you attack me? Someone sure is a part of a classless fanbase, and it isn't me.

First of all 2 big plays and done? Really? How about 150 rushing yards to your 85. How about Gore and Walker combining for 80 receiving yards. I know we only had 1 catch by a WR (really 2) but have you seen our wideouts? They're absolutely terribad. Without Ginn, Edwards, and Morgan, we were forced to play Swain and Hastings, 2 camp bodies, out there. It was sad. They suck and we certainly need an upgrade. Your pass D was really good though, way more effective than your vaunted all-pro d-line. I admitted that right after the game in my congratulatory thread.

And you're one to complain about "2 big plays". If not for the Williams muff (the first one not the second) the game doesn't even go to OT because we had the game won. Your guys' only possessions in the 2nd half that didn't result in a punt was the one from the Williams muff.

Oh, and our 3rd down percentage is a misrepresentation of how things really went down. We converted a few off of a penalty, that we otherwise would/could have converted anyways. For example, on 3rd and short we threw a quick pass to Williams for the first, but the illegal contact penalty warranted more yards. What are we supposed to do? Decline the penalty to make our stats look better?

I suppose its the conservation of energy though: Karma if you will. 9 years ago the refs really blew a call that sent the Giants packing. Although to be fair, no one was gonna beat the Bucs that year and you guys weren't literally all but in the Super Bowl. Really tough break.

And speaking of that, few if any (classless according to you) 49er fans have any problem at all admitting we got lucky that game. Why is it so impossible to admit that you guys got really really lucky this game? The evidence was right there before your very eyes. Like I said, for the first time since September, the 49ers beat themselves.

Comment

[/quote]

Being bitter is one of the worst emotions a man can comment. Try being one and admit your team lost fair and square, or keep sulking like a little *****; choice is yours

Comment

[/quote]
                      Packers only fumbled 6 times all season yet fumbled 4 times just against us. Hmm.. U guys only had 8 or so turnovers all year yet have 2 costly ones in one game last nite. U live off creating turnovers all season yet get none last nite. We up had several near misses on INTs to, so it evens out. U make really just 2 offensive plays of meaning the whole game. U don't convert a third down till it didn't mean anything, lol. 1 catch by a WR? Really. We are a team of fate and u just got in the way. And as we all know u can't fight fate
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="look@dafilm"]How can anyone say that you were handed the game? Umm, because you were. It seems to be damn near impossible for you guys to admit that you were lucky as hell yesterday.

[/quote]

as jparmer just said

your piece of **** team has to rely on getting 40 turnovers to win games. your offense is/was atrocious. 1 catch by a WR lolol crabtree sucks ***[/quote]

You're pretty ignorant. I hope for New York's sake that you represent the minority of your fanbase. I come by in hopes that you've realized you move on by the skin of your teeth and got super lucky and wish you luck anyway and admit defeat, and you attack me? Someone sure is a part of a classless fanbase, and it isn't me.

First of all 2 big plays and done? Really? How about 150 rushing yards to your 85. How about Gore and Walker combining for 80 receiving yards. I know we only had 1 catch by a WR (really 2) but have you seen our wideouts? They're absolutely terribad. Without Ginn, Edwards, and Morgan, we were forced to play Swain and Hastings, 2 camp bodies, out there. It was sad. They suck and we certainly need an upgrade. Your pass D was really good though, way more effective than your vaunted all-pro d-line. I admitted that right after the game in my congratulatory thread.

And you're one to complain about "2 big plays". If not for the Williams muff (the first one not the second) the game doesn't even go to OT because we had the game won. Your guys' only possessions in the 2nd half that didn't result in a punt was the one from the Williams muff.

Oh, and our 3rd down percentage is a misrepresentation of how things really went down. We converted a few off of a penalty, that we otherwise would/could have converted anyways. For example, on 3rd and short we threw a quick pass to Williams for the first, but the illegal contact penalty warranted more yards. What are we supposed to do? Decline the penalty to make our stats look better?

I suppose its the conservation of energy though: Karma if you will. 9 years ago the refs really blew a call that sent the Giants packing. Although to be fair, no one was gonna beat the Bucs that year and you guys weren't literally all but in the Super Bowl. Really tough break.

And speaking of that, few if any (classless according to you) 49er fans have any problem at all admitting we got lucky that game. Why is it so impossible to admit that you guys got really really lucky this game? The evidence was right there before your very eyes. Like I said, for the first time since September, the 49ers beat themselves.
                        [/quote]

thats wierd i could have swore it was the giants vs 9ers yesterday, not 9ers vs 9ers.

whats especially funny is SF had TWO TURNOVERS ON MUFFED PUNTS VS NO. DID NO BEAT THEMSELVES??

typical stuff from losers. for years the 9ers have sucked ball sack, now they finally had a good season and refuse to admit the better team won.

our defense played better than ur defense. our ST played better than ur ST. Our offense played better than ur offense. if that means the 9ers beat themselves, whatever. u do whatever helps u sleep at night. all i know, giants move on. all i know, giants 20, 9ers 17.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="look@dafilm"]How can anyone say that you were handed the game? Umm, because you were. It seems to be damn near impossible for you guys to admit that you were lucky as hell yesterday.

[/quote]

as jparmer just said

[/quote]

giants were not lucky. bradshaw did not fumble, and even if those two punts werent muffed your offense was completely shut down the entire game minus 2 big plays.

Comment

[/quote]

as jparmer just said

[/quote]

The pain will pass in time. In the meantime, please enjoy the Giants/Patriots Superbowl.

Comment

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="look@dafilm"]How can anyone say that you were handed the game? Umm, because you were. It seems to be damn near impossible for you guys to admit that you were lucky as hell yesterday.

[/quote]

as jparmer just said

I respect the Giants but Niners are a piece of **** team? we have to rely on turnovers to win the game? ohh the irony because the Giants needed two muffed punts and an injury to our starting CB to score more than 10 points on us.

Look you won the game, but don't get too ****y and call us a piece of **** team.

Comment

Working...
                              X