Why can't Madden be real?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why can't Madden be real?

[quote user="rainierjef"]lol i was just about to say this. stop playing on PRO and put it on ALL MADDEN then you will get a more realistic game. also update your roster and when you see green bay is like a 105 and were a 77 then you will get whats probably going to happen tomorrow.... A beat down[/quote]*double post*

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]Even in Madden I can't get Jacobs to run 87 yard TD's. Then again I rarely use him anyway.[/quote]
      Even the magic 8ball can't predict a score like that
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

why cant our lbs have 80 inch verticals like in madden?

Comment

Hah, I do the same thing. I started Prince on the other side of Webster and he had two picks, one for six. I started Chase Blackburn at MLB and he was a beast.

Comment

smh i just did the same thing just to see the horrid outcome, this is in no way a reflection of whats going to happen tomorrow as this is just a game and i was just bored until i go to the Gun range.

Eli beast moded 379 yrds 2 TDs 2 Int
            ( one of them was in the redone by a line man who obviously has the same speed as cruz over the middle SMFH)

No running game got gobbled up with little spurts of daylight here and there only 60 yards of rushing between scott, bradshaw and jacobs

I even added in that ****ing draw out of the shotgun gilbride loves so much at awkward times just to make it a little authentic, that play never saw more than 2 yards.

Its the line its a good play but if the line sucks penetration is made at the interchanging of the ball and all gaps are locked up, which is why jacobs has a hard time running he has little acceleration so by the time he gets going on any run the gaps are blocked off cause the LINE SUCKS BALLS run protecting

went to air attack **** the run
            Cruz beast
            Nicks beast
            Barden surprisingly awesome 57 yard bomb down the sideline manhandled the defender for the ball.

defense held up keeping rodgers to only 276 yards 0 TDs 1 INT
            ( Yeah i know pipe dream i get it )

Prince had a big time pick for a td at their 16 yd line pressure got to rodger's for 4 sacks 2 hits and rushed 7 times.

this was on all madden 11 min qts giants stadium 4:15pm little windy.

Rodgers scorched us on the ground scrambling for 32 yds

final score 23 - 21 Greenbay wins

this is stupid i don't even know why i did it or posted it but i committed to it so **** it, share my pain! today and tomorrow

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]Dammit.... just played GB vs NY on Madden 10. Final score 84-7, ending with an 87 yard BJ run as the clock expired. Why can't this be real??!!!!
              Maybe it's prophetic??[/quote]

What setting was this on??

Comment

Working...
              X