Ann Mar***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ann Mar***

Anyone else get a chuckle out of granma giving Terry Bradshaw hell in the locker room? (Ann Mara)"you never pick the Giants" (Terry) "Kurt, I'm getting beat up in here" That was great. That lady is my hero for dumping on TB like that. LIVE TV AT THAT!!
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Re: Ann Mar(a)

The obscenity filter kills me.... Ann Mar(a) There. Nobody is trying to cuss you stupid program

Comment

Re: Ann Mar***

I thought it was great myself. I loved that whole scene. All the Maras just killing Bradshaw! I love that Michael still (and always will) bleed blue so unabashedly.

Comment

[quote user="Manning2Niks"]I thought it was great myself. I loved that whole scene. All the Maras just killing Bradshaw! I love that Michael still (and always will) bleed blue so unabashedly.
        [/quote]Amen to that

Comment

[quote user="gfanblue"]The obscenity filter kills me.... Ann Mar(a) There. Nobody is trying to cuss you stupid program
          [/quote]

Same goes for **** Lebeau...or **** Lebeau as usual, lol

Comment

was an awesome moment. Terry played it perfectly too, smiles everywhere.

Comment

Go back and watch John Mara's reaction on the left. I guess no matter how old or how much money you have you are always embarrassed by your mother. Lol

Comment

[quote user="manning to shockey"]Go back and watch John Mara's reaction on the left. I guess no matter how old or how much money you have you are always embarrassed by your mother. Lol[/quote]

lol,yep he is like MOM MOM stop.

Comment

They should have let Strahan be the one to go into the locker room for the interview. I guess they were worried that he would act more like a player than a journalist (is that the right word to describe those guys?) and would just celebrate.

Comment

they'll let him in after the NEXT game[][]

Comment

Who DID pick the Giants??

Michael, obviously. . .and Howie, I think. Frank Calliendo (if he's to be taken seriously). Anyone else?

Comment

Yeah, John Mar* (just kidding) talked about it on his guest appearance on Francessa today

Here's the interview

Comment

Good for her. She didn't hold back. Also good to see Mark Bavaro presenting the trophy.....

Comment

Just momma protecting her boys. The Duke was smiling.

Comment

V
                              V
                              V

Comment

Working...
                              X